Sign in to follow this  
Complexity

rejected Delete This Thread

Had some issues with him that I don't wish to talk about. 

Edited by Abel

1 hour ago, CrazyAsian said:

+1 very passionate shouting role playing, great fun to interact with or against, good guy = good admin

Thanks man xD Gotta make sure everyone can hear me

-1 Player always complains about the smallest things, aggressive towards other players constantly refuses to listen and understand

Edited by DefaultFun
Changed mind
  • Like 1

I was a Teamspeak helper on RISE gaming for almost 2 years

He was a teamspeak helper for 2 years because he couldn't get promoted to moderator ;3

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Supersahen said:

He was a teamspeak helper for 2 years because he couldn't get promoted to moderator ;3

Listen listen listen, HAILEY got promoted over me.  Ask @Montel about that one smh

+1

Yes we may have had our ups and downs, and you may have touch my nerve a bit, But when it comes down to it you’re a pretty nice guy. Although you get very heated at time but we all get angry at one point

• Like 1

-1 mainly because from what I have seen he is one of the most canserous players I have ever seen. He is constantly in help rooms complaining about one thing or another and when he is not in a help room he is fighting with one player or another scolding them for whatever he does not agree with. For this reason I believe that if he become staff he will abuse his power and use it against anyone he disagrees with (which is basically everyone). I can not emphasize enough how much I DON'T want him to be staff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elijah said:

-1 mainly because from what I have seen he is one of the most canserous players I have ever seen. He is constantly in help rooms complaining about one thing or another and when he is not in a help room he is fighting with one player or another scolding them for whatever he does not agree with. For this reason I believe that if he become staff he will abuse his power and use it against anyone he disagrees with (which is basically everyone). I can not emphasize enough how much I DON'T want him to be staff.

Thanks for the feedback :)

30 minutes ago, Elijah said:

I agree with you 

1 hour ago, Jacob said:

I agree with you 

Not trying to argue with you but do you even know the reasons I’m in help rooms a lot?  Or do you just look at ts and see me going into the channels?  Because I really doubt I’ve played with you before considering I’m always in my channel.  Also Jacob we’ve never been in a help room together i don’t think and I don’t even know you.

Edited by Complexity