Nureha

rejected Staff App - Nureha

26 minutes ago, DOMOCOP14 said:

To be a leader you need to be able to follow.

No not really ^^ but maybe 

I cant recommend you for staff. I've dealt with you several times where you've lied in support rooms. You've lied to get out of compensating someone, lied about what happened in situations, lied about rules.
As previously mentioned, you like to play by your own rules which usually contradicts the server's rules. I have watched you imitate staff on the forums and in support rooms, You call yourself a "developer" with no recognition, you claim staff have given you permissions, and yet when questioned, nobody has any memory of it.

I don't think you would make a good staff member for the time being, though if you play better, play fair and play by our rules, I see no reason why you shouldnt be able to apply again later on.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2018 at 3:03 AM, Nureha said:

No not really ^^ but maybe 

In JROTC they tell us the top traits needed to be a good leader or loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage.  You have shown that you have no respect with how you treat those around you. You have shown that you have no honor  when you attempted to break server rules and move money from your opfor acount to your Indep acount. You have shown that you have no integrity when you lied to staff about transferring the money. your lack of all these important traits of leadership shows that you are unqualified to be staff.

• Like 1

-1 Sorry Neko. Nice guy but you simply aren't staff material. Plenty of issues with you in help rooms and just straight up lying to my face regarding blufor major.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.