• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    Central Standard Time
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    3 months, 6 day, 8 hours, 24 minutes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I am a 16 year old Sophomore in High School, I live in Wisconsin and I am an owner of 3 other role-play communities as of right now, I am leaving ALL of them to be a staff member on here. I love video games and this amazing community, I play almost every single day, I have been told that I am a hardcore rp'er.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I am leaving ALL of my rp communities to be a staff member on here. I have a lot of experience in the community and at being staff in one. I will dedicate ALL of my free time to this server and community. I help people almost every single day even now, when im not a staff member. I know all the rules of the server and community. I left the communities I was an owner in to join here and try to be a staff member. Yes im a staff member in SpicyGames but I still play more TLX than in there.  I believe that my experience will be helpful to TLX because I have been told that I have some sort of authority when I speak or yell at someone, any problem that anyone has had in TLX that i've been aware of i have tried to help them. If someone in game has a problem I try to fix it. In gametracker my name isn't jacob, its my youtube, i need to change it so obviously it says someone else's. I am a very helpful person, and I believe that I can do a great job in this community and help it thrive and grow.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Was an owner of 3 rp communities Merica Gaming, San Andreas ResponseRP, RLRP, staff member in a gaming community called SpicyGames
Edited by Jacob

My vote shall remain neutral for now, But i've not seen you in the help room. I May have but I can't recall any bad things coming from you. I will keep an eye out for ya and see how you act and what you do on the server. but if JumpyWiz +1 you, i'll lean on the maybe +1 you side

Unless you have gone under a different name. According to gametracker you have not been playing on TLX for 3 months. (correct me if im missing something) 

Also can not find anything regarding a community called "SpicyGames" on Arma or other games. I would love if you could PM me a link of a Steam group or maybe a website about the community/group. It would also be great if there was more description regarding what your roles and responsibilities are as a current staff member of said community. 

Gametracker: https://gyazo.com/d4bfdc6e2ad32f319ebf979a99131b17

Winters, the community is a minecraft community on discord thats it. Also I havent gone through gametracker...ever. so obviously it will say that I haven't. 

another reason y is because in here my name is drew but in game its Jacob, in discord its Jacob. Im going through a transition rn. Idk how to change my name in the website, sooo if someone could help that would be great

I will be creating a new account on here named Jacob, If u want to talk with me about the application just dm me on discord im always on, my name is Jacob so.

1 hour ago, Jacob said:

Winters, the community is a minecraft community on discord thats it. Also I havent gone through gametracker...ever. so obviously it will say that I haven't. 

another reason y is because in here my name is drew but in game its Jacob, in discord its Jacob. Im going through a transition rn. Idk how to change my name in the website, sooo if someone could help that would be great

I will be creating a new account on here named Jacob, If u want to talk with me about the application just dm me on discord im always on, my name is Jacob so.

I've merged all your posts together into one. Please refrain from making multiple consecutive posts and instead edit your original one.

In addition, I've also merged your 2nd account back into this one and changed your name to Jacob.

10 hours ago, Jacob said:

First of all, Welcome to the website Jacob.
In regards to gametracker, it tracks you wether you agree or not. Every second of gametime, by every player. Its possible you went by another name, maybe some variation, maybe with PMC tags etc, but as it stands while youve been going by the name Jacob, you have not been on for 3 months.
Do you find that your experience on Minecraft is helpful in TLX? How do you see your experiences and skills transferring to Arma?

As for my opinion in regards to your app, I've not encountered you in-game so I cant say anything, nor have I encountered you in teamspeak (That's a good thing, I only ever see the bad guys). I'm going to abstain from comment here due to lack of sufficient experience.

By all means, dont let this put you down. Good luck on your application and I'll see you in-game!

Like some of the others, I am also going to abstain from this vote for now, however, I feel it important to note that it does seem unlikely you have been playing TLX for three months. In fact, it seems that it is little over a single month. However, this is not a huge concern of mine as someone with the right experience can still bring new things to the table and benefit the community.

Although I do not believe I have spoken to you much personally (Though it should be noted I believe I have helped you in the Help Rooms a few times), I have seen you active in-game, and you have been active within the Discord over the last month according to your post log. Much like Captain, I am wondering how you would apply your staff knowledge from other Communities to here. Don't get me wrong, I believe being staff can be valuable knowledge from any community, but I'd like to see how you personally believe it can aid you in TLX.

As a final note, can you provide us with the names of the three communities you are currently a member of staff for? Other than that, I wish you the best of luck with your application,

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.