• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    Australia
  • Time zone you live in
    AEDT
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    a week & a bit.
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    Hello, my name is London, I am 21 years of age and I live in Australia. I've been involved in Arma for years both admiring and gaming and I have wracked up a large number of player hours.
  • I am an overall active, reliant, trustworthy person and player.  I enjoy being social and active within all social groups within a gaming community to prevent bias issues.
    I am a people person whom often has to deal with a large array of different people with different attitudes from which I have learnt to grow and expand my knowledge and patience to better myself.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I have a wide range of experience and knowledge that would benefit the server overall as well as the ability to moderate. I am confident in my ability to produce constant moderation of the server whilst gaming myself and keeping up to date with the rules of the server. I often play a neutral role in help rooms to fix issues to prevent bias towards one player more than another. My years of experience in relation to moderation on two previous servers will assist greatly not only in assisting people but bettering the server in general. I am efficient at resolving conflict where both sides are happy. I am have dealt with a large array of people throughout my years and I am confident in my ability to stay cool, calm and collected in all scenarios. I firmly believe I would benefit your server significantly in all aspects. I am available 5 out of seven days and would be available to attend majority of meetings.
    I am a people person whom often has to deal with a large array of different people with different attitudes from which I have learnt to grow and expand my knowledge and patience to better myself.
  • I have a large amount of knowledge of Rcon and battlemetrics as well as an ability to read logs.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I was previously first an admin/moderator on Steak N' Beer an Australian Wasteland server for two and a half years. This was my first moderation of an Arma 2 server.
    As my name is most commonly known from I was a Senior Administrator/admin/moderator etc on Rise gaming. I was a senior Admin and temporarily in-charge of the Australian staff team for a handful of months prior to the shut down of Rise. Prior to this I had been an administrator for quite awhile within Rise, assisting and moderating different aspects throughout my years of being involved in the staff team.
    I have been an admin/moderator for a number of years on three different Arma 2 communities, and a handful of other gaming communities.
Edited by London
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

I'll chuck this one a +1. Fun to play with and doesn't cause any trouble. One of few to have decent experience with administrating ARMA 2 servers. Also, a good bonus that she has experience with longtime popular communities. Best of luck to you on your application.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lex_The_Great said:

How much is a bit? When does a grain of sand become a heap of sand?

roughly a week and perhaps a few days.

• Like 1

Personally, I'm going to stay neutral on this application for the time being. I love the amount of effort you have displayed on your staff application so it's a +1 on that part. The only problem that I see with you right now is that your new to the community and this was your first post.  Now if I see you on more regularly then I would be willing to +1 your application right away. Abstained for the time being. 

• Thanks 1

Manipulative, two-faced, rarely did help rooms, threatened to quit staff for not getting her own way, her own staff region complained about how she ran it and had issues with her.

Edited by Complexity
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Basically the same as Complexity. London and the rest of the Australian staff team was nothing but a nightmare on RISE. She got admin then proceeded to fuck off and do nothing

• Like 2

Going to have to give this a -1 for the time being. Due to some of the negative feedback of the other members of the community, and the lack of time spent on the server, I am reluctant to give a member of the community a staff rank after a single week. I do, however, wish you all the luck in this application and any future applications you make.

• Like 2

I don't exactly have any experience with London, but it seems although some people have good experience others have bad.

My suggestion would be to be active on the website in game and team speaks, play with people and put the past behind you!

If I see you're active and dedicated, I'd have no issue supporting you! \o/

• Like 1

+1 

I am basing my +1 off of the application only. 

This is another great example of a very detailed and well written app. 

• Like 1

+1 

Only talked to you a couple of times but based on the application i think it looks good, also has some staff experience on other servers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

-1, the negative feedback ive seen on here(and your complete lack of response/defense) really doesn't make you look like staff material.

My lack of response is to prevent arguments on a thread not used for arguing but staff applications. My opinion in this matter doesn’t matter the opinions of those choosing my application do. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, London said:

My lack of response is to prevent arguments on a thread not used for arguing but staff applications. My opinion in this matter doesn’t matter the opinions of those choosing my application do. 

Just for your maturity on this matter, as well as the fact it seems you're getting more active on the website I'll no upgrade my vote too a:

+1

.o/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

-1 i dont think she is really ready to handle power of staff plus she doesnt really have to much time on the server

• Dislike 1

6 hours ago, Aaron said:

-1 i dont think she is really ready to handle power of staff plus she doesnt really have to much time on the server

Genuine question, have we met? 

• Dislike 1

-1 Only because she does not have much time on the server. She seems like she has good potential from from I have read in this thread but I don't want to be to quick to judge. In my opinion a staff member needs to play for at least a month or two to ensure that they wont get bored of the server and quit and to have more time to see how they act when they are annoyed or in a bad mood. I also feel that 1 week is not quite enough time to get a sense of the servers community which I feel is needed to be a good staff member.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2018 at 9:50 PM, Baby Face Nelson said:

I don't think London should be an admin, It is in fact a woman so she is undoubtedly fucking nutty -1 

I am going to assume you are joking but even so this is extremely rude and sexist. After my run in with you yesterday and seeing how you treated other female players I believe that you ether have an extremely crude and perverted sense of humor or you are just a crude and perverted person. In the future pleas refrain from posting this type of stuff on public forums.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1