ABU JASEM

ABU JASEM unban appeal

also +1 for unban, situation has been handled weirdly with multiple bans and unbans and Abu took your suggestion of recording so i'd say just unban him i haven't had any bad run ins with the guy so he's alright in my books 

also i understand that he must be very frustrated getting bounced back and forth between banned and unbanned 

(if it turns out you're hacking i retract my statements haha) :P 

Edited by CrazyAsian
  • Like 1

@Captain i apologize if i disrespected any staff but im sure anyone else would have reacted the same way.. i am completely innocent an unfortunate events just happened, that fact that MULTIPLE hack complaints have come my way is because i am the most active player im always killing blufor an opfor, i have the highest points, so it is obvious that im prone to these desync and lag issues when im out there the most.. that is why i downloaded a recording software after my second ban an unban an im happy to show all my recording all the time, just to be able to get rid of these false accusation

• Like 2

oh an @Captain i dont exploit any desync... plz stop trying to pin false accusations on me, i fully said id help out by recording everytime i get on the server

• Like 1

To give my two cents, I believe Abu Jasem should be unbanned. From the videos, it is clear that 10 times out of 10, that the amount of evidence for Abu hacking is inconclusive. As previously said, he has been a long time player, and it would be nearly impossible for him to go through 4 different owners and staff of TLX, without having to be caught for hacking. I've reviewed the evidence multiple times, and talked over with it other staff which have always led to be inconclusive due to desync or lag. I do not think that it is fair how Abu Jasem was put into this situation, being banned and unbanned multiple times, which is why I'm giving his appeal a 1+.

• Like 2

-1.  Too many players feel you are cheating and you seem to have no proof to back up your side of your story except you yelling at staff and saying you aren’t,  you called King a retard in the support room after your 2nd ban which shows you are very toxic.  + I personally feel that if all this is “desync” why does it not happen to any other player this often.  It doesn’t add up.  as well as your ping being so low I feel you shouldn’t have this much “desync” And if this is “desync” as you say, I don’t feel you shooting through the ground with no vehicle lag is “desync” and you can’t even keep your story straight in the help rooms.

Edited by Complexity
  • Dislike 2

@Complexity once again alot of players feel this way because iam the most active indep, i rack up the most kills an i lead the most attacks an get away with alot of kills, that is why desync an socalled hacking issues come up with me the most. check gametracker check my points. have some common sense an dont come at me with being toxic. this is about me supposedly being hacking. i warned the admins that if this turned public that but hurt player like you will come along an give me a bad rep. with me calling king a retard i already apologised to him an we squashed our issues, he understands my frustration, i wouldnt get mad or care at all if i was guilty, but i do cuz im innocent, an haters like u love comming along an spreading false statements just cuz i killed u to many times in game, an btw if i did reck u alot, i genuinely didnt mean anything personal by it, ur just another cop in my sights, i have no problem at all with you, i dont even think i even spoke with u, thank you tho for your thaughtful words lol

1 minute ago, ABU JASEM said:

@Complexity once again alot of players feel this way because iam the most active indep, i rack up the most kills an i lead the most attacks an get away with alot of kills, that is why desync an socalled hacking issues come up with me the most. check gametracker check my points. have some common sense an dont come at me with being toxic. this is about me supposedly being hacking. i warned the admins that if this turned public that but hurt player like you will come along an give me a bad rep. with me calling king a retard i already apologised to him an we squashed our issues, he understands my frustration, i wouldnt get mad or care at all if i was guilty, but i do cuz im innocent, an haters like u love comming along an spreading false statements just cuz i killed u to many times in game, an btw if i did reck u alot, i genuinely didnt mean anything personal by it, ur just another cop in my sights, i have no problem at all with you, i dont even think i even spoke with u, thank you tho for your thaughtful words lol

I’m very well aware that I’m hating on you due to feeling you have tped away from me multiple times and I’ve seen you shoot through the side of the hill, kill a cops humvee, then drive off and there was absolutely NO desync when you drove off or at the end of you shooting.  So I do feel you are cheating to some extent and that’s my final word.  Don’t call me butt hurt when there’s 10-15 others claiming you cheat + you having the most kills does not bother me at all due to you using armored vehicles.

• Dislike 1

Just now, Kim Jong Fun said:

Would you read the explanations in the thread or are you just gonna ignore them???

I read them, do i feel he’s cheating?  Yeah I do.  So no my opinion still has not changed from your explanations.  Too much evidence and it all can’t be “desync”

1 minute ago, Kim Jong Fun said:

Keep in mind that this is all they got on him after spending weeks watching him...

Weeks

6 30 second clips of weird shit happening, all explained fully.

I recorded one of the clips, I saw the whole thing of him shooting through the ground at a player and there was no desync during it while he was shooting after the vid and driving away.  My opinion stands stop quoting me.  I’m not going to respond anymore.  Too much evidence for me to say he’s not doing something weird.

@Complexity the only people that claim im hacking are the ones that think im toxic, just like u sir, once again, if u had any proof of me apparently cheating like u claim i have in the past "shooting through the side of a hill" looool..?? you shouldve sent ur evidence to tha admins, but all ur doing is just comming here an creating lies bout me shooting THROUGH THE SIDES OF HILLS?? LOOOL. but yea stop spreading ur hate to me on here, i dont mind u lil bro, idk why ur so mad at me, almost all the player here believe me an even laugh at the allegations of me hacking, an even all the older admins that ive played with for years agree that im not a hacker. im aparently really good at this game.. i didnt think i was until i got banned an UNBANNED TWICE

Just now, ABU JASEM said:

@Complexity the only people that claim im hacking are the ones that think im toxic, just like u sir, once again, if u had any proof of me apparently cheating like u claim i have in the past "shooting through the side of a hill" looool..?? you shouldve sent ur evidence to tha admins, but all ur doing is just comming here an creating lies bout me shooting THROUGH THE SIDES OF HILLS?? LOOOL. but yea stop spreading ur hate to me on here, i dont mind u lil bro, idk why ur so mad at me, almost all the player here believe me an even laugh at the allegations of me hacking, an even all the older admins that ive played with for years agree that im not a hacker. im aparently really good at this game.. i didnt think i was until i got banned an UNBANNED TWICE

Are you mental.  My evidence is clearly there of you shooting into a hill.  Please stop quotting me.  You were unbanned the second time because King said “it was desync” which feels completely bullshit.

Edited by Complexity

@complexity 

That clip was explained to be subject of a well known server glitch where the model of a car that a player gets into will appear on some screen and be invisible to others...

He's not hacking

Anyways in the same clip it was the AI in the gunner...

So Abu having hacks some how magically makes the ai hes riding around with have hacks too? Doesnt make sense.

I mean from being in the help room with @Kinghe said Abu was switching to gunner seat so idk where this magical A.I is coming from.

@Complexity if u watch all the videos u can fully see that i have an ai, i was driving an the ai was shooting an it was giving me kills, that means there is an ai in the gunner. please activate ur brain cells an choose wise words, stop making urself look stupid

Just now, ABU JASEM said:

@Complexity if u watch all the videos u can fully see that i have an ai, i was driving an the ai was shooting an it was giving me kills, that means there is an ai in the gunner. please activate ur brain cells an choose wise words, stop making urself look stupid

Not from what the moderator told me in the help room ;) do you have your own video/ss proof that you had an A.I?  If not idk why we would take your word for it over evidence of you shooting into a mountain side with the vehicle not moving...

I have a video that king sent directly to me that proves he had an AI in the vodnik.

Would yall like me to upload it??

Hm, which situation will this be about?  Because if it’s about mine then he’s lying to us players in the help room and being biased towards yall so :) 

As well as it blows my mind that after your first ban for “cheating” you didn’t download recording software to avoid this a second time

Edited by Complexity

@Complexity actually all the videos werent posted by the admins, they have much more that they didnt show, which is very interesting but i do have a video that proves i had ai, it will be posted shortly

This would be the same life that he "shot through the mountain"

Same life?  Do you have proof it’s the same life?

Server uptime is 264 min... exactly 10 min before the mountain incident happens :)

That proves absolutely nothing.  It can be 10 mins before that time on a different restart.  I want EXACT proof stating and showing it’s the same life.

@Complexity lol first off ur opinion does not matter at all, u obvs are just salty an tryna get rid of me, second i have big time admins that ive played with for years an that kno me all are convinced that i didnt hack even a developer, so please save ur energy

Edited by ABU JASEM

Id really like to stop being mentioned in this trying to stay out of it thanks

7 minutes ago, ABU JASEM said:

@Complexity lol first off ur opinion does not matter at all, u obvs are just salty an tryna get rid of me, second i have big time admins that ive played with for years an that kno me all are convinced that i didnt hack even a developer, so please save ur energy

So you have friends that are high giving their opinions which makes mine irrelevant.  Seems pretty bias smh xD This is why @Giovanni should be the only one handling this

@Winters @JumpyWizard

Edited by Complexity

2 minutes ago, Kim Jong Fun said:

Its proves that he had an ai in the vodnik 10 min before it happened...

Again where is the video of abu getting in the gunner????

Sorry I can’t spectate, going off of a moderators word :)