ABU JASEM

ABU JASEM unban appeal

[In-Game Name] : ABU JASEM

[GUID] : 919af6fb347f2a583a971ef1a4aeb033

[Ban information] : hacking...

[Reason for appeal] : no hacking was done AT ALL.. it was all desync an server cam glitching and lag 

[What you can do better] :  i have already downloaded a video recording software that i will use to prove i dont hack, but i was still banned again after being banned an unbanned for these false allegations TWICE.

• Like 3

+1, The video provided is not enough proof and has been debunked before.

• Like 1

-1 I'm not sure if you're hacking or not, but one thing I know for sure is that you're a very toxic person, at least from what I've seen.

Edited by JumpyWizard

@CrazyAsian

idk cuz i didnt hack. to me i was just playing normal, an theres alot of desync like when u shoot at an suv an it gets destroyed somewhere else but to me there is a suv but not to the people admin camming

u cant even categorize it, because it was all events of desync an just lags

admins claimed that i teleport in one video but it was just me moving from one point to another that was only like 10 meters away. an it wasnt a glitch on my part but it was a desync or a lag for them since they were monitoring.

like if i was teleporting i would have gone from one end of the map to the other

@JumpyWizard 

im not a toxic person at all.. i never thaught negatively of you at all. i dont ever remember disrespecting you. an if i ever did it might've been a joke. but this isnt about me being "toxic" its about me APARENTLY hacking.. which i never did

• Like 1

Abu Jasem,

On behalf of the staff team I would like to apologize for the confusion and frustration this has caused. The allegations brought against you have brought various pieces of evidence from various people. You had been banned and un-banned various times for the same reason. And both times the proper procedures were not followed. Multiple players came to the higher staff and voiced their concerns. At that time it was unknown to us that the proper procedures were not followed. Once it was brought to our attention you were re-banned and notified that the proper procedures must be followed. We are sorry for any confusion and hassle this has caused. We encourage everyone to voice their opinions on this ban appeal. And once all of the evidence is brought forward and reviewed a decision will be made.

Administrator,

Steven

• Like 2

all the evidence has been reviewed an all the evidence has been proven to be desync, an even the parties that accused me agreed that it was desync, so please go ahead and unban me AGAIN for the third time, since im taking the right avenue

• Like 1

I have not really had any bad interactions with the guy.. IMO if he keeps as many recordings of when he kills someone etc then i think he should be allowed back onto the server. However. if he DOES get accused of cheating and he would not provide the correct proof to support his case, then it should be an indefinite ban. This has been going on for too long and i think that this case needs to finally come to an end. ^_^

I'm just going to post everything here that I've received in terms of evidence. I have no opinion one way or the other right now, I'm just putting these here so other people can make an informed decision.

[2018-02-13 | 07:15:09] PublicVariable Log: #71 ABU JASEM (919af6fb347f2a583a971ef1a4aeb033) - #1 "serverLogger" = ["DUPING LOGGER",""76561198022516829"",""ABU JASEM"","GUER",""Supporter"",1.638e+007]
[2018-02-13 | 07:15:09] PublicVariable Log: #71 ABU JASEM (919af6fb347f2a583a971ef1a4aeb033) - #1 "serverLogger" = ["DUPING LOGGER",""76561198022516829"",""ABU JASEM"","GUER",""Supporter"",1.638e+007]
[2018-02-13 | 07:15:09] PublicVariable Log: #71 ABU JASEM (919af6fb347f2a583a971ef1a4aeb033) - #1 "serverLogger" = ["DUPING LOGGER",""76561198022516829"",""ABU JASEM"","GUER",""Supporter"",5.46e+006]

Edited by Giovanni

I am going to give a -1 to this appeal

The evidence has been reviewed and suggested to be Desync, it has not been proven as such as of yet. I, personally, have interpreted that there is a high probability of an unfair third party program from the evidence I have viewed. For this reason, I am going to voice my opinion that this appeal should be denied. If I am mistaken in this conviction, then I apologise, but that is the interpretation I have.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

im gonna add that all the vids the view distance isnt raised like it was raised from my point of view, there was no snapping at all on mycrosshairs i already knew where all those players i killed are. becuase i have many team mates an they all tell me there locations. all the videos there was for sure desync. the video of me shooting into the hill was me shooting a humvee an in MY SCREEN U CAN SEE IT but not in the admins screens, an that was desync when u see a vehicle at a spot but it is somewhere else an u shoot the vehicle at the first spot an it gets damaged at the second location. this has been verified by many other players. it is not my fault. i was not even shooting it was my ai, to me an my ai we see a humvee there but it was somewhere else.

ONCE AGAIN ALL THIS WAS ALL ADDRESSED BY THE ADMINS AN THEY ALL AGRREED TO UNBAN ME. THERE JUST MAKING THIS PUBLIC TO SHOW THE REST THAT IM GOING THROUGH THE RIGHT PATH OF USING THE BAN APPEAL SYSTEM. I AM NOT A HACKER THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE OF ME HACKING

@ThePsychopath There was no third party programs at all. you have no proof of me hacking i disproved all of it an even the admins an players agreed.  you werent even envolved in any of these situations, you dont have anything to do with this. 

and for the duping even GIOVANNI agreed that it was a glitch due to circumstances that i was in in spawn with kim jung fun spawning any multiple vehicles that all detonated at once

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, ABU JASEM said:

ONCE AGAIN ALL THIS WAS ALL ADDRESSED BY THE ADMINS AN THEY ALL AGRREED TO UNBAN ME. THERE JUST MAKING THIS PUBLIC TO SHOW THE REST THAT IM GOING THROUGH THE RIGHT PATH OF USING THE BAN APPEAL SYSTEM. I AM NOT A HACKER THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE OF ME HACKING

For any members of the community, I would like to debunk this statement. No such agreement has been made, and furthermore not all Staff members have agreed to unban the user, hence a ban appeal is being made. Once again; It has not been proven to be desync, and no decision based upon the appeal has been made yet.

Just now, ABU JASEM said:

and for the duping even GIOVANNI agreed that it was a glitch due to circumstances that i was in in spawn with kim jung fun spawning any multiple vehicles that all detonated at once

I never agreed it was a glitch, I gave you the benefit of the doubt at the time and removed the money from your account. But since then you've had countless accusations on your record, so therefore I don't know if I can take your word and consider it a coincidence.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

@ThePsychopath please stop lying to the community what i said was true an you know it, stop tryna act formal when you other admins an even the owner apologised to me for handling this wrong. its yall fault not mine that im doing this

• Like 1

@ThePsychopath please stop lying to the community what i said was true an you know it, stop tryna act formal when you other admins an even the owner apologised to me for handling this wrong. its yall fault not mine that im doing this

The reason we apologized to you was because you were not supposed to be unbanned in the first place. You should have remained banned, and therefore taken things through the proper channels via a ban appeal.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

@Giovanni no duping of money at all happened again after that first time. it was other types of accusations dont make it seem like i duped again or watever

that is wat i said.. i said that you guys are making me do this again just so that i go through the right avenue of using the ban appeal system. you guys already know i didnt hack so stop acting like your clueless an be honest

• Like 1

ABU, If you'd want to have a chance to be unbanned, keep it as formal as you can. This is not helping you in this case. Even though i dont ahve anything to say in the final verdict of this situation, I'd say that he HAS to be using some sort of recording device that will record the situations he will end up in. But really ABU, Try to act mature, apologise to the people, record your gameplay and maybe then you might have a chance to get back onto the server. Y'all should give him 1 last chance to prove himself, I know hes had a few already, but everyone is tired of this nonsense. 

I apologise if i came over like a douche, but this has been going on for the last few days. Every time people get on the server it starts witht the ABU talk. Its not fun for me, others, the staff and even ABU. If he is so consistant that he is not cheating, give him a last chance to prove it.

This was my last reply to this thread ^_^ 

• Like 1

What if hes not hacking but knows he has desync/lag issues and is using them to his advantage? 

Iv had some really fun skirmishes with Abu, hes is good, but also at times iv questioned some of his movements/spotting speed/no show on thermals.

Edit* As above, let the guy prove it. 

Edited by Smidge Griffkin
  • Like 1

@YaBoiiSlingShot i kept it formal for the past week. but it REALLY gets irritating when everytime you get on an your playing normal NOT HACKING NOT BREAKING RULES.. u get permabanned for just stupid desync reasons. an you prove urself correct an they unban you only to ban you again just for reasons of lag an desync

after the second time i was banned an unbanned i immideitly downloaded a recording software an started recording just like you suggested but they banned me agian now once again cuz there admins didnt take the right path of making me make a ban appeal for the first 2 bans an unbans an people complained so i have to make this appeal public so people can vote. i did not hack after they unbanned me again

• Like 1

I think that having a bunch of staff spectating him makes the thing glitch. Can a couple of staff please get on the server and spectate someone to see if the spectate command makes them desync? 

some of the videos do look like desync i agree but the 3rd video is super sketchy where he appears to lock onto the guy, the video in which he is scanning through targets in rasman also looks sketchy as he even seems to lock onto people down in civ spawn (that's if he's using some kind of aimbot/lock on thingiemagigie) the other video where he is sort of teleporting around could be down to just desync or the spectator camera lag perhaps not really sure how to explain the lock on evidence as i don't think you would be able to know exactly where your friends were calling them out to a tee, i understand you have a lot of hours though so perhaps its just down to your skill in that aspect

not really sure how to handle this situation if i'm honest, are there videos of Abu debunking the hackusations or was it all done via text/verbal chat would be good to see those videos if they exist as to give another opinion 

as i said not really sure for how admins to handle the situation as it would suck if you were a legit player but just got into a shitty situation from bad luck   

good luck with the case Abu :) 

I've seen Abu play and I've seen a lot of third party programs. I highly doubt Abu would teleport, esp, aimbot etc. Abu is very very good. I support his unban.

• Like 3

Just now, Kim Jong Fun said:

Read my explanations :)

just did sorry they weren't there when i started writing my response 

• Thanks 1

@ABU JASEM As it stands, I have reviewed the evidence available to us. You are also so very close to the server that desync like this should not feasibly be an issue.

From what I have seen both in the video's available and from my own experience watching you in and out of admin cam, It is extremely suspicious. You are able to seemingly snap to targets, teleport ontop of rocks that I dont believe you wouldve been able to jump onto otherwise.
I'm not willing to suggest that you are hacking per say, though I would suggest that you exploit server desnyc knowingly and with malicious intent.

When we have taken the decision to ban you, you had then immediately jumped into teamspeak and were understandably upset about the situation, however you cannot, and I will not let you be abusive and aggressive towards staff members.

What is happening is an answer to DOZENS of accusations of hacking, we are investigating, and you were banned to prevent further harm to the server and the community.
I apologise about your recent un-ban, there is an appeals process that everybody is expected to go through.

• Dislike 1