• Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    Ireland
  • Time zone you live in
    GMT
  • Date of Birth
    14/03/1998
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    I have player for 130+ hours so I would think the early part of this year but I don't know for certain.
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I like to play games like arma 2. It give me a way to express myself and become loose with the term reality. I like playing games that can make me feel welcomed and safe like this server
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I would like to become apart of staff so I can give the little guy a voice the people who don't like to come to staff as they can feel like they are going to be bias. I feel like staff will not change how I look on others or how I play the game as a player. I will be not inclined to use my staff related powers to my own gain or to the gain of my friends. This is only an experience to me and I would like to have the responsiblity to keep the server as equal as possible as some players may think the faction they are in may let them do what ever they want if they know the right people. I hope to be consider.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I have been an admin and mod on varies dayz and taki servers this experience from them have allowed me to approve improve how I can become a better and equal staff member
Edited by Mr. EyeBrows
  • Like 1

Big fat +1. Had nothing but good times with this guy, knows the rules and besides that, he is simply just a pretty good player.

On 4/8/2018 at 8:11 AM, Mr. EyeBrows said:

Date of Birth
14/03/1998

Never heard anything bad about you, I think I ran into you once or twice and if that was you, you  were a nice guy 

Edited by Hordan

Just now, Hordan said:

Might wanna fix it again tho I don't think there is a 14th month 

No, but he is Irish, so he uses a different format.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

You do not meet the minimum requirements. I have provided a week for you to meet them, however nothing has changed.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.

Edited by Giovanni