• Country you live in
    New Zealand
  • Time zone you live in
    NZST
  • Date of Birth
    22/07/1995
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    46 hours all together or so played on the server over 3 months
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    A timid guy who knows how to sort out a problem in a jiffy. Can deal with pressure quite well but I get very angry with racist remarks. I frequently play games when I can and always am willing to help people if needed.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I think I should be a staff member as I can bring quite a bit to the staff team and I have noticed the lack of staff that are awake at times I play because of different time zones. I personally think the qualities I can bring to benefit the staff team is perseverance, strictness, punctuality, and most of all an enjoyable time.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    JG Opfor Kapitan of RGF, moderator on JG for about 3 months, and JG member since when the server first started. Oh and 900 hours on Arma 2 if that amounts to anything, Cheers for reading
Edited by Kapitan Bob
D.O.B. did not save

-1 you are a great guy and you would be great for staff but you just don't play regularly enough in my opinion. With less then 50 hours in 3 months that's about an everage of just over 30 mins a day (46hours/90 days is .51 hours)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Elijah said:

-1 you are a great guy and you would be great for staff but you just don't play regularly enough in my opinion. With less then 50 hours in 3 months that's about an everage of just over 30 mins a day (46hours/90 days is .51 hours)

Keep in mind Elijah, he does play frequent, but he is NZ, with his work he is only able to play during the servers down time (not including weekends). I can vouch for him and his frequent activity on the server

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

You do not meet the minimum requirements for forum/community participation.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.

Edited by Giovanni