• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    Norway
  • Time zone you live in
    UTC +1
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    on and off for 1 year
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    Im a 16 year old kid from Norway i am getting a degree in welding and im just the normal gamer which loves playing
    not much to describe im a average kid from Norway.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    Well i have been a staff on rise gaming and i think that im a good staff because i see people that need help i go and help if i need help whit i case i will ask other staff that nows more then me i will be active on teamspeak as much as i can but i have school but i will go on my laptop just to go on teamspek to help
    im am the type of staff that dont tolerate any disrespectful players if im in a sit and they start to say fack u etc to me or other players in the sit i will give them 1 warning or they will be kicked from the game and teamspeak for 1 hour.
    i will do my best to keep the server and teamspek clean of well players that wont follow the rules and i will do as many sits aas i can.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    well im a calm person unless people start to make me mad then i will tell them to stop if i get rly mad at someone i am just going to leave for 5minto calm down.
    i am quick at resolving issues whit other players and i am fair.

-1, the application was extremely difficult to read due to the grammar, or complete lack thereof. if you cant put effort into simple grammar, you cannot and will not put it into being staff.

I think i'll abstain for now but i'm leaning towards a -1

10 hours ago, Kush said:

Well i have been a staff on rise gaming

Can i ask what your name was on RISE and what staff rank you were? Maybe if I remember seeing you on RISE I can bump it up to a +1

Don't want to see you on the staff team as a representative of TLX while your public Steam profile is so very Nazi.
You've got swastika's  and horrific "poetry".

"A room full of jews
Set the oven to 232
You cross me and I'll gas you
SWASTICA "

I don't want to see you on staff when you're obviously a shitty person.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Captain couldn't have said it better. 

1 hour ago, Captain said:

Don't want to see you on the staff team as a representative of TLX while your public Steam profile is so very Nazi.

Your public profile alone is not something I would or we even currently allow from our staff team. 

3 hours ago, Kush said:

i can take it away that is no problem

The fact that you where willing to put that type of openly racist content on your public profile shows your personality and sentiments. Simply taking it down does not help because YOU put it there to start. Even if you put it there as a joke it is still a very foul joke and that you would joke about such horrific things makes me not want you to be staff on this server. -1

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.