• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    EST
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    last year if i recall
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    well im a person who likes to see people happy and having fun and if they are not i try to lighten up the mood and make them smile or laugh, at times i can be a little flustered when someone is yelling at me but that's to be expected from everyone. I'm more of a talkative person than writing because writing doesn't show the nature of a person it just tell's you what they are saying so i prefer more of a 1 on 1 voice chatting instead of text to text.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    Well i believe i should become a staff member because i can help those in need of assistance when no one else is around and when they also need it in that moment in time for example if i was the only staff member on but was playing and someone needed assistance i would instantly head over and try to help out to the best of my abilities. as a staff member i also bring more opportunities for other people to have fun and enjoy this community and the atmosphere would be very friendly and kind unlike at times it can feel bias towards others or they would feel uncomfortable or something along those lines.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    well i don't have much experience for staffing on a arma 2 server but i have alot of other experiences on other games with staffing but im willing to learn or possible learn from this community.
  • Like 1

-1 I am giving this because I have seen you on the server and you can be pretty rude and you will get very salty when you die. A few days ago me and a few other Opfor had a run in with you where we killed you and you got mad and broke some server rules that led to you being blacklisted from Opfor. 

One more thing is that you lied on your application. your gamertracker @ https://www.gametracker.com/player/Nekomaid/play.tlx-gaming.com:2302/ says you have only played the server for one month when you stated you have played since last year. I double checked to see if the website just didnt start recording till fed 3rd and I know it did record past that because Kane's gamertracker goes farther back as shown here https://www.gametracker.com/player/Kane/play.tlx-gaming.com:2302/ 

Edited by Elijah
Did some research
  • Like 1

Due to the nature of your ban on TLX (even after being warned before hand), as well as personal experience handling you in help rooms or being around you in-game I can not give you a +1. 

Having multiple VAC bans around the same time you started playing on TLX also doesn't help. 

4 hours ago, Nureha said:

but i have alot of other experiences on other games with staffing

Would be awesome if you could go into more detail about this. Even if it was a short-term position. 

3 hours ago, Winters said:

Due to the nature of your ban on TLX (even after being warned before hand), as well as personal experience handling you in help rooms or being around you in-game I can not give you a +1. 

Having multiple VAC bans around the same time you started playing on TLX also doesn't help. 

Would be awesome if you could go into more detail about this. Even if it was a short-term position. 

The Vac bans have been on me for awhile now the exact time of my last ban was 

Multiple VAC bans on record 245 day(s) since last ban

The ban was my fault for not Consulting an admin ahead of time on what i was doing (not going to go into detail) but i have learned from my mistakes like everyone else  does.

6 hours ago, Elijah said:

-1 I am giving this because I have seen you on the server and you can be pretty rude and you will get very salty when you die. A few days ago me and a few other Opfor had a run in with you where we killed you and you got mad and broke some server rules that led to you being blacklisted from Opfor. 

One more thing is that you lied on your application. your gamertracker @ https://www.gametracker.com/player/Nekomaid/play.tlx-gaming.com:2302/ says you have only played the server for one month when you stated you have played since last year. I double checked to see if the website just didnt start recording till fed 3rd and I know it did record past that because Kane's gamertracker goes farther back as shown here https://www.gametracker.com/player/Kane/play.tlx-gaming.com:2302/ 

i also went under a different name back then but i dont remember.

Based off of the lack of information presented, the unclarity of both the previous experience section and the description section, the previous responses, and my lack of interaction with you, I'm going to -1 this for now but this can be changed if more information is presented and I spend time RP'ing with you. No hard feelings, just business. 

EDIT:

After further review, my response remains a -1. Shows high immaturity in game when he gets frustrated/even when he's not, acts entitled, and tries to use power that he doesn't have to intimidate others. He doesn't show respect for other players and expects respect back. He has a "too cool for school" ego when playing and likes to follow his own rules and make demands of others.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Based off of the lack of information presented, the unclarity of both the previous experience section and the description section, the previous responses, and my lack of interaction with you, I'm going to -1 this for now but this can be changed if more information is presented and I spend time RP'ing with you. No hard feelings, just business. 

i fully understand and i hope we can get to know each other in the near future.

Having dealt with you several times recently for issues such as swapping money between factions and lying to staff to get out of compensating, I'd say this is a very poorly timed staff application.

On 3/4/2018 at 4:45 PM, Keegan said:

-1 I've had bad dealings with you in support rooms

i wanna say that ive only met you once ive never have been in a support room with you at all since ive been playing on this community.

-1 Tries to play by his own rulebook (maybe just hasn't read the rules properly to understand them) and has a pretty large ego.

• Like 1

-1 Concur with Roque, Large ego and it's worrying from what you have said in teamspeak regarding "Once I'm bluefor Major a lot of you wont be able to play" (Implication being he will remove people he dosn't like from the bluefor roaster.)

• Like 1

+1 Had fun and entertaining moments, from what I've seen you've united a fair amount of BLUFOR and had taken lead over them during situations, this shows me you have good leadership and can take control over situations, you're calm and collected.

+1 very kind person helps me when im in need and when staff are unable too. He is a great person to play with and be around.

Honestly, i dont know if i should +1 or -1 Ive had a mixed experince with him pulling our war vics for terrorists, Aswell as making his own rules when it comes to blufor.....And not to mention the transfer between factions from opfor to independent. However he does manage the blufor a bit, But he brings the hammer down to much and tried to pull rank to much, he always thinks hes right and everyone else is wrong, He disrespects his own team and expects them to still follow him

Edited by Kane
Miss spelling
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Kane said:

Honestly, i dont know if i should +1 or -1 Ive had a mixed experince with him pulling our war vics for terrorists, Aswell as making his own rules when it comes to blufor.....And not to mention the transfer between factions from opfor to independent. However he does manage the blufor a bit, But he brings the hammer down to much and tried to pull rank to much, he always thinks hes right and everyone else is wrong, He disrespects his own team and expects them to still follow him

Kane i understand where your coming from i know i head butts with everyone its just who i am im not a follower and can never be im a leader its who i am and im sorry if it upsets you but im not changing anytime soon and last i pulled a war vic was when i went to the border and id like to ask when this (pulling war vics on terrorists) happened becuase some vehicles are not for war but martial law and some are not even needed for martial law.

3 hours ago, Nureha said:

i am im not a follower and can never be im a leader its who i am

To be a leader you need to be able to follow.

• Like 1