• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    EST
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Since January 16, 2018
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I live in Ohio, United States. I am currently a Junior in High School and I am a Cadet in the Police Officer Training program at my school with a very extensive application process. There are very few schools that have such a program and it is very competitive to get accepted into the class. I spend 1/3 of the school day going through the same things Cadets in the Academy go through (i.e. Physical Training, Report Writing, Room Clearing, Firearm Training, etc.). We also patrol public events for the Mayor and work side by side with the Local department ensuring public safety. I spend a large amount of my time outside of school and the program previously discussed playing video games, mainly roleplay games where I can act as an Officer. I first joined a roleplay group in around 2012 in GTA IV and have escalated to other games such as ArmA III. Roleplay gives me a way to do what I love before I can go out and really do it. It is a passion of mine and I really do enjoy it.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I can bring knowledge, skill, and experience to the Staff Team. I have been staff for a few servers, some successful and some not, and I am looking to improve my ability to problem solve. What I have learned from all these different experiences as a staff member is that you can always learn more. I would like to use this opportunity to increase my experience, as well as provide the players with a better experience on the server. I believe I should be accepted over other applicants because I am dedicated, motivated, and experienced. I am ready to go out there and help the players of the server. I can follow instructions, be unbiased, and I am serious about the task I am performing. I have thousands of hours RPing and it is something I am very good at. Between my thousands of hours as an Officer on ArmA III and a few hundred on ArmA II, I know how the players feel about almost every situation that can happen to them. I know what it's like to sit in the Requesting Staff Channel for hours on end at the late hours of the night because no one is awake to help. I am usually one of those people and I am ready to be on late at night helping the dedicated members of the community that are working hard late into the night. I am going ensure equal, fair, and just treatment of all members of the community because that's what they deserve for joining our server. The rules are there for a reason and we need to make sure they are enforced. I am going to make sure, with all my power that all of the rules are obeyed, but also that people aren't given too harsh of punishments for their actions. I understand that we are only human and make mistakes. A skill that I have that is very valuable is empathy, I understand when someone is being sincere and when someone is being a troll. When I know someone sincerely made a mistake I give them less harsh punishments. However, if someone is obviously trolling I do not hold back, I will give them the highest punishment possible for ruining the enjoyment of other members of the community. I will be a voice for the players that do the right thing, the players that follow the rules, and the players that love this community.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    All of my experience is from ArmA III
    Director of Administration - BlackOut Gaming
    Director of Administration - FireStorm Gaming
    Head Admin - Immersive Roleplay
    Head Admin - Quantum Gaming
    Admin - Abeloth Altis Life
    Moderator - Unstoppable Gaming Takistan Life
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Complexity said:

+1, friendly lad always having a fun time on cop and understands his rules! (Idk if I can +1 but still +1)

Of course you can +1! That's why staff applications are public.

-1 Toxic to some of the current staff (shit talking them behind their back), constantly trying to find a reason to use the donator attack chopper.

16 hours ago, Chance said:

Have you previously been banned from the server?
No

You were banned that's a blatant lie on your application

You were toxic to me and captain on multiple occasions. I don't think you're fit for staff. -1 | You were also caught and banned for "Duping" Whether this was true or not, you were still banned.

Understand that what I have to say does not come from a place of malice, I dont have it out for anyone. What Im describing below comes honestly, professionally and with the intention of informing the community rather than slandering you.

Your history on Arma servers is admirable, though lets not forget how easy it is to reach such positions simply by knowing the right people, maybe its best to take positions on servers with a pinch of salt, on saying that they're impressive titles.

In the times I have dealt with you personally, You have been disrespectful to me and other staff and more importantly, disrespectful towards the players who came to report you.

You have continuously showed utter disregard for any rule you don't find fits with what you want to do that at the time.

I've dealt with you for firing a missile from a martial law vehicle at a team mate in rasman during peace time.
I've dealt with you for kamikazeing a helicopter into the police base.

What I find most interesting here is the times I've encountered you, you've shown disregard to moderators, deciding that instead of dealing with them you want to take it higher, every time. You decide that you dont want to respect the authority and position there.
For this reason alone, Im going to go ahead and say I dont want to see you on the team.
Because that's what we are, a team. And you've shown me that you dont respect us, why would I ever believe you'd respect the job?

Of course, its not up to me, just throwing in my two cents. Good luck on your application.

• Like 1

I am sadly going to say -1 due to how many problems, personally I have seen you being rude to players many many times, including me. You're extremely rude to moderators in the support rooms and also you don't seem to respect them in game. There's more but I don't wanna be mean to you, good luck!

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.