Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isaac

TLX 2.0

Did you guys ever fix the skins not saving? It'd be nice to iron all those bugs out with players skins because they're quite expensive.

Add civilians skins (or ones that resemble them) to both Blufor and Opfor for covert operations. That way, there are less large fights.

1 hour ago, JUDGE said:

Did you guys ever fix the skins not saving? It'd be nice to iron all those bugs out with players skins because they're quite expensive.

Yes please +1 500k for the Jarhead skin OP.

2 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

Swag SUV needs to go for sure , it just looks so out of place and retarded ,. 

Ay the SWAG SUV is a gift from Jesus.

2 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

Sir, that's a no. Black SUVs look much better and are never mistaken for PMC SUVs. Why? Because PMC SUVs are named PMC SUV whereas other SUVs are simply named SUV in game

Yes. But a lot of players don't know to PID their targets and just screan: "OMG PMC PMC SUV TO UR LEFT, SHOOT IT SHOOT IT (starts firing)"; even tho you (the PMC) are in the same channel with them and work with them.

On 2/19/2019 at 6:23 AM, Moonhorse said:

* Players able to buy houses that lock and buy storage crates that save after restart and also the ability to deploy vics from garage . Items in sotrage crates should save after restart or until raided by police if contains illegal items . 

Its not an easy feat my dude, I have asked the devs if we can bust this one out but there are doubts. 

1 hour ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Yes. But a lot of players don't know to PID their targets and just screan: "OMG PMC PMC SUV TO UR LEFT, SHOOT IT SHOOT IT (starts firing)"; even tho you (the PMC) are in the same channel with them and work with them.

Sounds like a personal problem

41 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Its not an easy feat my dude, I have asked the devs if we can bust this one out but there are doubts. 

Yeah housing on Taki is pretty hard, not even from a programming perspective but from general gameplay and mechanics. Good work by the way. Happy to see some actual solid development done!

6 hours ago, JUDGE said:

yes they save

7 hours ago, JUDGE said:

Not only do skins save but theres also a inmate skin when you are in prison

1 hour ago, DaThrillerKiller said:

Not only do skins save but theres also a inmate skin when you are in prison

Fuckin brilliant.

10 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

* Players able to buy houses that lock and buy storage crates that save after restart and also the ability to deploy vics from garage . Items in sotrage crates should save after restart or until raided by police if contains illegal items . 

did some say houses? mhmm let me think. lol, yeah the development team heard ya! Theres only 826 Buyable houses!!!!

2c1a49e1ea2984bfc5309c6f268f5bd9.jpg

d3090e455840337d98c7503fb09341b8.jpg

c9d6487514f58d18d9213e29e1e2ea1d.jpg

c054d052b2177e6b089ab956fbc999d4.jpg

89c7eb42966581e5d2f6a1aa72edef8d.jpg

Just now, Smidge Griffkin said:

That's not enough give more plz xD

that's literately every house with a door lol

2 minutes ago, Isaac said:

that's literately every house with a door lol

So the other 1100+ dont have doors and would be useless?

I NEED AN A FRAME LIVESTOCK SHELTER FOR WHEN I PLAY AS A GOAT. 

2 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

So the other 1100+ dont have doors and would be useless?

I NEED AN A FRAME LIVESTOCK SHELTER FOR WHEN I PLAY AS A GOAT. 

ya kinda need doors to lock

;)

10 hours ago, DaThrillerKiller said:

did some say houses? mhmm let me think. lol, yeah the development team heard ya! Theres only 826 Buyable houses!!!!

2c1a49e1ea2984bfc5309c6f268f5bd9.jpg

d3090e455840337d98c7503fb09341b8.jpg

c9d6487514f58d18d9213e29e1e2ea1d.jpg

c054d052b2177e6b089ab956fbc999d4.jpg

89c7eb42966581e5d2f6a1aa72edef8d.jpg

Wait can you actually buy houses as we speak ?

15 minutes ago, Jake Thompson said:

I’m the next major update we will be able to buy houses. 

Don't you mean in.

1 hour ago, JUDGE said:

man i really wanna play again

someone ship me a computer that can play arma plz

pitch a coffee stand at campus and get yelled at by police for not having a permit

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.