Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isaac

TLX 2.0

It should be harder to make money in 2.0 update. Example..

Paychecks $2000

Gem stone prices lowered by 60%.

Drugs prices lowered by 40% 

Vic prices stay same since you can store them. 

Bank 1% bonus removed. 

Manning check point bonuses $5000 not 20k. 

House prices around $700k. 

2 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Lets make this a thing!

Yes and ability to use storage crates and store items permanently or until raided by police . 

3 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Lets make this a thing!

Just realized some drawbacks, suvks if you don't have it near a car shop

Just now, Moonhorse said:

Yes and ability to use storage crates and store items permanently or until raided by police . 

Or the house gets targeted by a drone and destroyed :P

Just now, thotkitti said:

Well some houses have garages , maybe they can be bought more expensive and an AI spawns in giving u the option to access garage or store . ..

1 minute ago, thotkitti said:

Private car storage ftw. Everyone should keep a bicycle in the garage as a backup juuuust in case. 

Just now, Smidge Griffkin said:

Or the house gets targeted by a drone and destroyed :P

As long as the crates save but that would cause alot of trolling . Unless you can repair the house for 100k with the tree fixer 30mins after its destoryed . 

1 minute ago, Moonhorse said:

Well some houses have garages , maybe they can be bought more expensive and an AI spawns in giving u the option to access garage or store . ..

I want the houses to be rather expensive, something people actually have to put a bit of work into obtaining. Given how fast people can make money, im thinking around $20 mil upwards, depending on house size etc.

I want the houses to be rather expensive, something people actually have to put a bit of work into obtaining. Given how fast people can make money, im thinking around $20 mil upwards, depending on house size etc.

That or harder to make money , I robbed the bank 10 times and now im sitting on 70 mil in 1 day . Even though bank is gonna change , 4 diamond runs with mtvr is 20mil in 1 hr or less. 

prolly would be to difficult to implement but be able to have meth labs in Ur house that emit green smoke when making. Make it more risky with it having a ratio of blowing up but then it would need to be worth more than other drugs 

1 minute ago, POTET said:

prolly would be to difficult to implement but be able to have meth labs in Ur house that emit green smoke when making. Make it more risky with it having a ratio of blowing up but then it would need to be worth more than other drugs 

Thanks for giving us a hint of your hobby .. 

Just now, Moonhorse said:

That or harder to make money , I robbed the bank 10 times and now im sitting on 70 mil in 1 day . Even though bank is gonna change , 4 diamond runs with mtvr is 20mil in 1 hr or less. 

Intervals at which the bank can be robbed will change as it is currently easily abused, especially when Blufor wont respond to the robbery.

Just now, POTET said:

Calm down Heisenberg :P

Intervals at which the bank can be robbed will change as it is currently easily abused, especially when Blufor wont respond to the robbery.

Calm down Heisenberg :P

Yeah calm down , what a crack head ...  Why dont we also implement the ability to have pharmacys where the medicine stock could get a bad stock of meds and everyone ends up high with flakka  casuing mass RDM ? huh huh ? tell me ..  -_-

Also, Tucker has informed me that Shops are also able to be purchased not just houses. So if someone wanted to purchase a storefront property, they could sell their products from their very own Takistani General store.

Tow truck company that tows blown up cars and has a building with a wreck repair, player operated negotiable prices based on how much the car costs

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.