1 hour ago, SlimBone said:

Sorry to disagree smidge but the mk19 on the humvee or stryker can. Seen it just a bit ago leveling most or rasmen. But yes derailed topic is derailed.

I should have quoted the comments I was ripping the piss out of. I'm fully aware of what automatic grenade launchers can do.

ALLAHU'AKBAR

7 hours ago, staan said:

like handheld grenade launchers, armed heli with ai, zu23, any he rocket, ied, remote bomb, suicide vest, most tanks, etc

An AA-12 is an automatic handheld grenade launcher that costs 125k and you respawn with it, it’s not like a rocket launcher where rounds cost 60-100k a pop at outclasses the underbarrel grenade launchers completely with its automatic fire rate. Also, I don’t know if any tank or helicopter that costs 125k

• Dislike 1

PMCs are fully capable of getting the AA-12 for 175k

As much as I love the weapon and think it's amazing. It's most likely too op for TLX.

Given we already have indeps running around with T-34s and Opfor in hinds camping indep and blufor zones,perhaps it is necessary.

Maybe a rule change or something so that it can only be used in AT/AA but,how well that would go down is something I don't know.

3 hours ago, Pearse said:

An AA-12 is an automatic handheld grenade launcher that costs 125k and you respawn with it, it’s not like a rocket launcher where rounds cost 60-100k a pop at outclasses the underbarrel grenade launchers completely with its automatic fire rate. Also, I don’t know if any tank or helicopter that costs 125k

Gotta agree.

The amount of times I've annihilated people with just the pellets atests to the weapon being good, because i'm utter dog shite at Arma so

Oh I see where this issue is. Its the fact with how blufors gear stays on respawn... Cause as indie to constantly go and grab it and the HE ammo it would be costly.

8 hours ago, SlimBone said:

Oh I see where this issue is. Its the fact with how blufors gear stays on respawn... Cause as indie to constantly go and grab it and the HE ammo it would be costly.

Nobody said anything about Blufor keeping their gear.

That issue was never brought up, this issue is the weapon not keeping it after death.

The weapon itself is OP not being able to keep it after death,as annoying as that can be,it makes it somewhat fairer on actual boots on the ground cops like me who don't have trillions of dollars and don't spam out Avengers and M113s

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.