• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    Austria
  • Time zone you live in
    CET
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    2 3 Days.
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    Hello. My Name is Şahap Canavar i was born in Austria at 22 october 2001. I am an mature guy who likes to help people. Ive been on arma 2 for 4 years now. I changed my steam account and my current Steam account is my new one so i dont have actually much hours in it.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I think I should be a staff member because, I have experience on being a Staff Member i were Administrator and Moderator in couple of Arma 3 and Arma 2 servers. One of them would be PSISYN. I left the Community of PSISYN because they didnt give me the respect I wanted. I am not better than anyone in this community and I am a new Member. But i would like to Help and Serve as a Staff Member for the TLX community. I am a guy that keeps calm on every situation. I am friendly and respectfull to everyone but i know when to set Authority to force Rules. If the Administrators and Founders would give me a Chance to prove my self, I would never frustrate them.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I have told about my experience in the upper Section, like i said there were too many Community's were i served as a Staff Member.

5 hours ago, YaBoiiSlingShot said:

-1 Minimum play time on the server is 15 hours, Combining your PMC character and your NON PMC one come up to about 4.

-1 for this reason quoted.

Hey Vito, great to see you apply!
As the others have stated, you are still very new to the server with only 4-5 hours play-time, however don't let that get in your way. If you could stomach the likes of PsiSyndicate then this place will be a walk in the park.
As it stand's I cant recommend your application with your play-time being so small, as we've discussed earlier. However, stick around, keep playing well and maybe reach that 100 hours and we'll see ;)

My advice would be hold off for a week or two, keep helping out in-game and on the forums and show us of that friendliness.
Good luck, and I hope you find the chance to prove yourself.

I know guys i dont meet the minimum hours for Staff but ive done over 6 hours in just 3 days. I think i could top the required hour limit.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.