Genix

New Weapons

So, as the title says I think there should be some weapons added. In pretty much every faction the weapons are kind of lacking. I think maybe some new snipers should be added to Independent and OPFOR. Both are lacking in the sniper department, with a lot of what there already is being available in other factions. The KSVK could be a good addition to both factions with, if it becomes too OP, could be added to the donator weapons for either faction. That's pretty much it! Let me know what other weapons everybody thinks should be added.

• Like 2

I don't think nato really lack any weaponry and i haven't  played enough opfor to know if they lack any weapons , but indeps could use some more weapons than just having to rely on the fal even tho its a good weapon its their  only good weapon maybe they should get some weapons from natos side  but should cost a good bit, well that depends on the weapon  really but i do think they should  get a bit of variety 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jake Thompson said:

The KSVK is in opfor supporter.

Really? My bad I had no idea. Though it would be nice to see it on the Independent side as a top tier rifle.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Elijah said:

The indeps have the as50 in their supporter.

anon was not here

Edited by Anonymous User
protecting state secrets

5 minutes ago, Anonymous User said:

Load an AS50 with M107 mags and you're golden

Thanks for the advice! I know what I’ll be doing later :) 

15 minutes ago, Anonymous User said:

Load an AS50 with M107 mags and you're golden

Stop telling plebs about that.

• Haha 1

Yeah the upper echelon is in trouble now. Us Plebs cause enough damage with our little old AKs, imagine what I’ll do with this AS50 :) 

-Motley Krew 4 Life (2 claps and a Ric Flair whooo) lol 

Edited by DubSixPho
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Roque said:

Stop telling plebs about that.

okee i delet

I was wondering if we could add the DLC Weapons.

I don't know if it works the same way as the Arma 3 DLC where it just doesn't let you buy it.

But if it does,having Czech weapons would be pretty good.

I know we already have PMC weapons,but everyone can use them I think

Yup, PMCs weapons without DLCs looks like crap, but work. But I dont think Czech weapons work tho.

But it would be really nice to have some more weapons, or maybe RPG18 a bit cheaper, so not only rich Indies could bring something for getting rid of enemy armor, and RPG18 is not OP.

Like, few  blackmarket rifles, from Western armory? :P

Actually, I think it would be nice if Opfor got some new weapons, it has gotten really difficult lately to deal with Insurgents. They would sit on hills with BRDM/AA from about 2-3k away. When we try to get money, our shit is more expensive than the Insurgents since those Insurgents are mostly supporters. Adding some new weapons for Blufor/Opfor would be nice.

1 minute ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Actually, I think it would be nice if Opfor got some new weapons, it has gotten really difficult lately to deal with Insurgents. They would sit on hills with BRDM/AA from about 2-3k away. When we try to get money, our shit is more expensive than the Insurgents since those Insurgents are mostly supporters. Adding some new weapons for Blufor/Opfor would be nice.

Barely any Indeps are supporters.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gregory Porter said:

Barely any Indeps are supporters.

He's just having to deal with the good ones.

4 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

He's just having to deal with the good ones.

I'd consider myself one of the supporters who don't use the OP stuff, which there really is barely any of, that you can get from being a supporter. The only thing I actually use from supporter is sometimes a ghillie, cheap speed upgrade 5, and a SUV. I pretty much only use the SVD in terms of weapons.

Edited by Gregory Porter
Grammar mistake.

4 minutes ago, Gregory Porter said:

I'd consider myself one of the supporters who don't use the OP stuff, which there really is barely any of, that you can get from being a supporter. The only thing I actually use from supporter is sometimes a ghillie, cheap speed upgrade 5, and a SUV. I pretty much only use the SVD in terms of weapons.

Like your anti-material TWS scoped SVD. Jk.

Just now, SlimBone said:

Like your anti-material TWS scoped SVD. Jk.

Haha, pretty sure they only make 7.62 SVD's xD

On the fence with this one although it would be nice to see the as50 removed from indep support to be replaced by the KSVK.

@ Stryder

Opfor already has enough firepower not including what's available at the supporter zone. At your disposal you have jets and attack choppers plus the TLA radar....... we have none of that.

You realise we sit at a distance because we want to keep out of the radar range? 

Edited by Smidge Griffkin
I am dumb as shit and can't spell.

10 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

On the fence with this one although it would be nice to see the as50 removed from indep support to be replaced by the KSVK.

@ Stryder

Opfor already has enough firepower not including what's available at the supporter zone. At your disposal you have jets and attack choppers plus the TLA radar....... we have none of that.

You realise we sit at a distance because we want to keep out of the radar range? 

I agree on the KSVK. Not just because of my love for Soviet weapons xD But because it'd make more sense since the AS50 is British.

12 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

I want a ak-74 pso sd. But hey.

1 minute ago, SlimBone said:

I want a ak-74 pso sd. But hey.

Haha, I guess you'll have to be satisfied with a non silenced one.

7 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

We can buy the ammunition but not the weapon :(

The 74 SD ammo is for the Aks-74U SD Kobra. But the PSO SD would be so good.

• Like 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.