• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    UnitedStates
  • Time zone you live in
    Central
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    2 years
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    easy going good problem solver
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    because I have previous experience I've asked question to get better knowledge of being a staff member and have good problem solving skills
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    previous moderator experience

Application has more than minimal information, please extend all the information in the stated areas "Why  should you be a staff member?", "Describe yourself" and "What qualifications or experience do you have to offer?" Please add more detail into these sections.

+1 

Very friendly, mature, and has common sense

However, I would like to see more on this application. It is very vague and if I did not have past experience talking with you I would not be giving this application a +1. 

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.