• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    Eastern Time
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Since it came back up
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    Im a mature 13 year old, i'm on steam everyday nearly, not much more than that.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I'm very active, I'm friendly, I'm not the most hated person on the server, I'm not extremely toxic.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I've been staff on 2 different servers in the past, I received a good rep
  • Dislike 2

Can I have more information on your application please, all the current information is more than minimal and really doesn't show why you should be apart of us, also can you tell us the 2 servers you've been on and give us an example of past experiences you've dealt with.

On 2/17/2018 at 10:26 PM, Shark said:

I'm not the most hated person on the server, I'm not extremely toxic.

....I think we both know that this is only partially true lol 

Also a very very vague application. What other servers were you staff on? What ranks? You've been on the server since it came back up? Give us even a rough estimate on how many days, weeks or months. 

Hey Shark

As others have stated, this a very vague application with no relevant information.
You've played 39 hours in the past month on TLX. If you could tell us more about your staffing experience on other servers? Which servers, and can you tell us what you did there?
While I appreciate your commitment to being on steam, there is the question of whether you can make it regularly to staff meetings, and commit regularly staffing duties being 13. Not wanting to suggest that your age would make you unfit, but having been 13 myself some years ago, there's a lot going on with school commitments and, dare I say it, girls!

Otherwise, Good luck with your application.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.

Next time, please try to be more detailed with your application. Also consider not posting this in global:

11:27 AM (Global) Shark: jumpy i swear to god im gonna shoot up your school

• Like 1