• Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    ET (eastern standard time)
  • Date of Birth
    12/31/1969
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Couple of weeks
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    No
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    My name is Sean, I'm 20 years old I live VA. I am enlisted in the United States Navy. I spend a good portion of my downtime enjoying my favorite video games. I know this may seem brief but, I would prefer to not waste anyone's time with my personal life.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I hope I don't come across as crass but, I feel there are too many people on the server who get away with breaking rules and nothing happens. When these things happen all you do is here someone request compensation and it ends there with the perpetrator getting away scot-free for the most part. I know I don't meet the +10 forum requirement but, I don't feel that should detract from this application. One thing I think that is lacking from the staff base from at least my perspective is many of the junior staff complain when someone talks to them in a less than polite manner. I have a strong distaste when they say someone disrespects them for using less than choice words be it against the rules or not. That won't be a problem for me I work in a blue-collar environment with plenty of colorful people myself included. I've also gotten around to the player base a bit staff included (Run in's with the law) and I feel when these people are having fun and know their problems are able to be solved in an agreeable manner they're very likely to return to a sever. With that, I would hope to able to assist fellow players and staff with any perceived problem. Here is how I would solve a random problem. For instance, if player (A) VDMed Player (B) then the rules state Player (A) must compensate player (B) a minimum of 100K + the value of the good they lost. I would make sure player (B) received compensation from player (A) and if Player (A) continued to VDM then they would be banned in accordance with the server policy. As a prospective staff member, I would attempt to seek changes to the server rules due to what I see as holes or lack of rules. For instance, in the Opfor rules, it doesn't say whether Opfor can sell their equipment or not unlike in the Blufor section. Now there may be RP reasons for Opfor to sell equipment though I see it as overkill for one of them to sell a KA-60 to a civilian terrorist and thus allow them to go on a thunder run on the city of Rasman. When it comes down to donating my time I am easily capable of currently being the server for at least 15 to 20 hours a week.

I'm on TS pretty much anytime I'm on the server. If there is any question you would like to ask me or anything you would like me to clarify just hop in the channel I'm in or just pull me. If you were to downvote me I would at least you'd find me in TS and question me or at least tell me why I'm receiving a no.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)

1. I would like to see you more active on the forums to get that forum reputation up and just so I can see you're an active member of the community. 

2. I have seen you paycheck farming 2 times today, cut down on that.

36 minutes ago, Cowboy said:
  • How long have you been a TLX player? 
  • Couple of weeks

3. You've only been playing on the server for a week, I'd like to give sometime to see how you adapt more to the community.

If you continue spending a fair amount of time on the server, complete #1 and #2 I may consider changing my -1 to a +1.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fakie said:

1. I would like to see you more active on the forums to get that forum reputation up and just so I can see you're an active member of the community. 

3. You've only been playing on the server for a week, I'd like to give sometime to see how you adapt more to the community.

If you continue spending a fair amount of time on the server, complete #1 and #2 I may consider changing my -1 to a +1.

I agree with fakie and I am going to give you a -1 for the same reasons.

5 hours ago, Cowboy said:

Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
No

This means -1.

5 hours ago, Cowboy said:

Date of Birth
12/31/1969

This means -2.

Have never really seen you on the server. Possibly 2 or 3 times, therefore, another -1.

-1 as reasons stated above

5 hours ago, Fakie said:

and make this 3 times

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.