Drew

Unique cloths

I’m have been searching in the cloths barrels and noticed a few of the skins require license like “Drunk Minister License” for the OPF Propaganda Minister skin. Is it something obtained in game or has it not been implemented? Or do you get it with being supporter/vip?

Those were for previous VIP donators during the D-Nice days. I’m not sure if anyone is able to get them anymore.

13 minutes ago, Unknown said:

Those were for previous VIP donators during the D-Nice days. I’m not sure if anyone is able to get them anymore.

Well that’s crap, some of them would be nice to have, especially the ones that look like civ skins, would be great for undercover ops ect.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Well that’s crap, some of them would be nice to have, especially the ones that look like civ skins, would be great for undercover ops ect.

Indeed. Maybe in the future something could be worked out.

Yea it would be fun to make them like Easter eggs that you need to find around the map. you find a random npc that passes them out. Each npc would only pass out one license and you would need to find multiple npcs to get all the licenses.

noooo but then my special outfit wouldn't be special :(. Also if you have a regular supporter license there are 4 shops you can use that are hidden and give you really kool clothes ;)

11 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

noooo but then my special outfit wouldn't be special :(. Also if you have a regular supporter license there are 4 shops you can use that are hidden and give you really kool clothes ;)

I'm trying to get 100 hours up to apply for supporter for this reason.

Although its kind of annoying the blufor one is in the south. Covert ops for uniforms.

3 hours ago, Supersahen said:

I'm trying to get 100 hours up to apply for supporter for this reason.

Although its kind of annoying the blufor one is in the south. Covert ops for uniforms.

Seriously? The blufor skins are in the south? The hell? Shouldn’t they be in your base like the Opfor ones are?

Isnt the blufor skins inside the base though? Right next to the entrances there's the shop for it. Unless I didn't know there was a special one in the south. 

3 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Isnt the blufor skins inside the base though? Right next to the entrances there's the shop for it. Unless I didn't know there was a special one in the south. 

There is a Supporter/VIP clothing shop in the south.

20 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

where are these at?

1 minute ago, staan said:

where are these at?

They are hidden..you have to find them yourself :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

Pssst... Where at?

1 hour ago, Fakie said:

Pssst... Where at?

3 hours ago, Unknown said:

They are hidden..you have to find them yourself :ph34r:

19 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

I know where they are ;)

You know where all three secret Blufor shops are? Spent 3 hours in a Blackhawk with my friends finding them and lemme tell ya it was great.

19 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

You know where all three secret Blufor shops are? Spent 3 hours in a Blackhawk with my friends finding them and lemme tell ya it was great.

Finding them IN GAME is the best part. It challenging but fun at the same time!

• Like 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.