Sign in to follow this  
Elijah

no indeps in blufor channel pls

Earlier today we had an indep named Supersehen in a blufor channel for 30-45 mins. He was in a tank actively shooting Blufor for a large portion of the time and he refused to leave the channel after we asked him to multiple times. The fact that there is no rule prohibiting him was his excuse and I believe that this is something that should be obviously against the rules. There is no RP reason a terrorists would be on a NATO radio unless MABY if you stole one. He was about 5k away in a tank and never had the chance to do so and on top of that it really just makes it harder on blufor because we are forced to use side which can break up and be hard to use. pleas add a rule stating that indeps cant go into a blufor ts channel.

Edited by Elijah
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

It falls under the category of meta gaming

that is what we where telling him but he was saying it only counts as meta gaming if he uses the information...

Why didn't you just report him and it doesn't matter if he's using the information or if he's not, he's still gaining information he shouldn't have had in the first place.

Edited by Roque

As already stated, this is in fact meta gaming and already in contravention of the rules. No new rule needs to be made.

• Thanks 1

I didn't actually use any information, i was just in there because there was literally no one else on the server and i didn't want to sit in a channel by myself.

They weren't even communicating and I gained absolutely no information, i was simply talking out of context with my friend who was also in the channel.

If anything they gained more information since i told them i was in a tank, and i told them i was far away just to give them a chance because they were being swiggity rekt.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Supersahen said:

I didn't actually use any information, i was just in there because there was literally no one else on the server and i didn't want to sit in a channel by myself.

They weren't even communicating and I gained absolutely no information, i was simply talking out of context with my friend who was also in the channel.

If anything they gained more information since i told them i was in a tank, and i told them i was far away just to give them a chance because they were being swiggity rekt.

You still shouldn't be visiting their channels as an Independent, regardless of whether you're using their information or not. They don't know that.

9 hours ago, Supersahen said:

Actualy you refused to say what you where in and you where implying that you where using artilary... and we where where forced to use side to communicate because we did not want you to know what we where saying.

Edited by Elijah

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.