Pickles

This server needs help

46 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

Lol you guys are all just newbies to TLX. The old folks are mostly disgruntled staff or lurkers like myself now. We've been through this before, several times. Just trust us, TLX always seems to find a way. 

You joined February 9th...

On the forums at least

Edited by Pickles
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, Pickles said:

On the forums at least

I can vouch for @JUDGE, he is a veteran player from the old tlx days just like myself.

Edited by Unknown
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, PastyHoneybuns said:

@JUDGE How is kiwi doing?

he's still a kiwi, just older and more cynical in his mid teens

• Haha 2

Best I can recommend is make suggestions, refer to my suggestion thread and see if you agree with anything there.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:43 PM, Pickles said:

On the forums at least

Pfft, JUDGEY boi Unknown me and a few other are from way back in Dnice days man. 

2 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

Pfft, JUDGEY boi Unknown me and a few other are from way back in Dnice days man. 

Hey, I'm from the D-NICE days too!

3 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

Hey, I'm from the D-NICE days too!

That's why I said a few other you goon! :DDDDDDDD

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.