Sign in to follow this  
Giovanni

Welcome to The New Website

Good evening everyone,

I'm pleased to be showing off the new website and forum suite for Takistan Life Xtreme. I have to thank several members of the community for their generous contributions which have helped us get this site going. There's a lot more to be done however things are in good shape so far.

• We plan on creating proper some informational pages for the community (About Us, Community Policies, etc.)
  • External content such as our Rules on Google Docs will be brought over onto its own page.
  • Application forms will be brought over. They may start off as templates on the forums but I definitely plan on setting up some fillable forms.

We would like to move most of our major discussions from Discord over here where things are easier to navigate and more organized.

The best thing you can do to help us out right now as a member is register for the site. You can set up your account manually or sign in via Steam.

As always, suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Giovanni

• Like 3