Sign in to follow this  
Complexity

rejected Delete This Thread

1 minute ago, Complexity said:

Not trying to argue with you two but do you guys even know the reasons I’m in help rooms a lot?  Or do you just look at ts and see me going into the channels?  Because I really doubt I’ve played with either of you before considering I’m always in my channel.  Yes Elijah we’ve had our problems but I don’t ever feel we’ve been in a help room together more than twice.

i am here to state my opinion, not to argue with u.

20 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

lives in new york

no but in all seriousness +1 his app was great and his overall maturity has been more than sufficient to be staff.

Don’t ever disrespect NY I’ll take a ban to rdm ya ;) jk jk <3

Edited by Complexity
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Nureha said:

-Very Kind to All members Possible

i wouldnt say all members

• Haha 1

+1 Complexity is a mature, strong, dedicated, and universal roleplayer. He goes above and beyond to catch rule-breakers and also gives 100% effort to make a community a better place. I have been around Complexity for years and have viewed him at all levels as staff, player, and person and can confirm he is a trustworthy, morally sound member. He is an ideal choice for the spot and will not disappoint.

• Like 2

-1 doesn't listen can be very toxic at times and can jump to conclusions but in general a nice guuy 

Edited by DOMOCOP14

-1 I have had multiple issues with Complexity, including toxicity towards me and other players/member of staff

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, King said:

-1 I have had multiple issues with Complexity, including toxicity towards me and other players/member of staff

17 hours ago, DOMOCOP14 said:

-1 doesn't listen can be very toxic at times and can jump to conclusions but in general a nice guuy 

Thanks ^^

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.