Sign in to follow this  
Wolfslayer

Punish cops who level rasman

When playing as an indie or as a civ terror i have seen plenty of cops just leveling a building with either a Rocket launcher or with a vehicle just to take out the one independant solder with a akm, aren't they ment to protect Rasman? cuz nowadays they do more damage than that one guy with a AKM.

This also leads to rasman usually being destroyed at 69 minutes uptime.

Edited by Wolfslayer
beter words
  • Like 2

Well indeps camp the buildings most time so the only way is to go get my Striker with a 50cal and shoot him when I see them. Which can result in the building collapsing, why not just make the buildings invincible. Also the cops who destroy bank to stop robberys should be punished.

• Like 1

The bank is the only building that need to be indestructible. I agree though, less collateral damage and more hands on police/military work needs to be conducted. You don't need a fucking missile when a grenade or two and a sweep of the building will get the same results. Blufor are in Takistan to stabilize the region, not destroy it.

• Like 1

+1 Some blufor players tend to just destroy it with an LAV-25 whenever Martial Law is declared instead of actually doing stuff

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

+1 Some blufor players tend to just destroy it with an LAV-25 whenever Martial Law is declared instead of actually doing stuff

That's because they cant play for shit and are too scared to engage properly. They will most likely not make it through the white-listing.

6 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

more hands on police/military work needs to be conducted. You don't need a fucking missile when a grenade or two and a sweep of the building will get the same results. Blufor are in Takistan to stabilize the region, not destroy it.

Yes, also less lethal force on civs, especially unarmed ones.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 11:51 PM, Unknown said:

Punish everyone who levels Rasman, it isnt just blufor that does it.

honestly Indeps do in more than Blufor just a few days ago two indeps in Mi-8s with rockets leveled the ENTIRE city killing two criminal civs and not a single Blufor.

38 minutes ago, Elijah said:

honestly Indeps do in more than Blufor just a few days ago two indeps in Mi-8s with rockets leveled the ENTIRE city killing two criminal civs and not a single Blufor.

That's because most indeps don't check for blufor

381035ed3ddf121c36e41e0d46ea8c93.png

We will see if these new rules get approved or not. 

Thread will be locked due to the suggestion being added or in the process of being added.