• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    USA
  • Time zone you live in
    EST
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    A Month
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    My name is Matt ''Matthew Paz''. I'm a 12 year old guy from The USA I enjoy playing Role play games. My past experiences as a staff member is Being Staff On on 1 other takistan life, I also Have Been Mod on other role-play games, I speak fluent English and Spanish. Please Don't Be Biased And Underestimate the maturity of me .
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    As i have explained in the about me section, I can speak 2 languages and i have been a Mod Multiple Times on one of the previously Takistan life servers and other Role-play games.  I handle  room situations pretty good And Other  Situations.I think with the amount of languages i can speak and the good experience I've had in the past I think i will fit right in.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I have been a Mod on Multiple takistan life servers and in other role play games. More Helps On the Community. Also Will Help With Whitelisting If Allowed.
Edited by Matthew P

You are nice I've run into you a few times, however a few of those times you've exhibited some immature behavior and have seemed to not fully know the rules 

This is true this was the first server I came too when a started playing arma 2 I did not fully understand how to play or handle situations,but now I do.

Not gonna lie I really think you deserve a +1 there are some questionable moments about you, but you've really improved since the last time I've met you. You used to be a pretty annoying troll but you've actually tried enforcing rp a lot as blufor recently. But there are some maturity issues you should work on now. 

+1

I just hope people decide to take you seriously if you do become staff.

Edited by Roque

2 hours ago, Matthew P said:

I have been a Mod on Multiple takistan life servers and in other role play games.

1 hour ago, Matthew P said:

This is true this was the first server I came too when a started playing arma 2

Which one is it?

23 minutes ago, Matthew P said:

It is true that this was the first server I played on,yet it wasn’t the only one I played on

I'm so confused now. -1

Sorry to say but..-1. This app has little to no effort put into it.

Edited by Unknown

-1 from me. In my opinion, your Blufor knowledge and RP isn't too good. Would rather see you focusing on learning the game and its own rules before you begin applying to be staff.

You mention you were staff on another Taki server... Yet your Steam profiles has 80 hours or so on Arma 2 OA. Over 60 of those hours have been here.. Strange to say the least.

Edited by Fr. Rodriguez

50 minutes ago, Fr. Rodriguez said:

In my opinion, your Blufor knowledge and RP isn't too good.  

I think I have grown in this RP knowledge there’s nothing I really need to know now.

You mention you were staff on another Taki server... Yet your Steam profiles has 80 hours or so on Arma 2 OA. Over 60 of those hours have been here.      You mention that I only have  20 hours on other servers Because the server I was staff on ended up shutting down after 2 weeks I also had another steam account it had arma 2&3 but sadly I it got hacked think what you think but when I played on this account I was mod on it,but I didn’t know if I should mention this other steam account in the app for it may be off topic

Edited by Matthew P

2 minutes ago, Matthew P said:

I think I have grown in this RP knowledge there’s nothing I really need to know now.

Eh, you were asking what ticket amounts should you use for different scenarios.

Best of luck with the application though.

Thanks for the feedback 100k isn’t that much for the release of a non-violence warrant and few other problems. I still am trying to grow even more in this practice makes perfect

Edited by Matthew P

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.