Sign in to follow this  
Elijah

My thoughts

1 minute ago, xpoqx said:

Right, that's why I fly a Mi-24 Hind, and engage targets that literally have no way to possible engage or destroy me. YOU RIGHT, YOU CAUGHT ME.

Zu-23, Igla pods, Dshkm, RPG, T-34, T-55. If your smart when you position yourself, you can nail a hind no problem. On top of that, if you learn how to command Ai, you can have them spot and gun down the hinds. But far as you go, you sound like all the others, you use the roads leaving indie spawn on s fucking motorcycle or off-road, that’s where you really fuck up.

Just now, Drew said:

Zu-23, Igla pods, Dshkm, RPG, T-34, T-55. If your smart when you position yourself, you can nail a hind no problem. On top of that, if you learn how to command Ai, you can have them spot and gun down the hinds. But far as you go, you sound like all the others, you use the roads leaving indie spawn on s fucking motorcycle or off-road, that’s where you really fuck up.

Precisly this ^

The fact that not only did my point fall on deaf ears, but you both disliked the posts for expressing views critical of you for the player experience that you yourselves are providing is very telling. All I'm asking is for you to play this game in manner that is as enjoyable for others as it is for you, I really don't think that that is asking too much out of either of you.

9 minutes ago, xpoqx said:

The fact that not only did my point fall on deaf ears, but you both disliked the posts for expressing views critical of you for the player experience that you yourselves are providing is very telling. All I'm asking is for you to play this game in manner that is as enjoyable for others as it is for you, I really don't think that that is asking too much out of either of you.

I enjoy flying my hind, desktop enjoys taking me down. The only indeps thats dont enjoy it is those that want to mass murder blufor but we stand in their way. We gave you tips and equipment that can take us down. But instead you keep screaming that there is nothing you can do. Our words are falling on deaf ears.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spork said:

I enjoy flying my hind, desktop enjoys taking me down. The only indeps thats dont enjoy it is those that want to mass murder blufor but we stand in their way. We gave you tips and equipment that can take us down. But instead you keep screaming that there is nothing you can do. Our words are falling on deaf ears.

Since when was a statement of facts screaming there is nothing I can do? 

-OPFOR engaging footmobiles and unarmed and unarmored vehicles with helicopter gunships, statement of facts

-Lack of available or affordable AA, statement of facts

-YOU ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PLAYER EXPERIENCE, still a statement of facts

All I did was ask you to play this game in manner that is as enjoyable for others as it is for you. I'm sorry asking you to be a decent person is apparently too much to ask.

1 minute ago, xpoqx said:

Since when was a statement of facts screaming there is nothing I can do? 

-OPFOR engaging footmobiles and unarmed and unarmored vehicles with helicopter gunships, statement of facts

-Lack of available or affordable AA, statement of facts

-YOU ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PLAYER EXPERIENCE, still a statement of facts

All I did was ask you to play this game in manner that is as enjoyable for others as it is for you. I'm sorry asking you to be a decent person is apparently too much to ask.

As far as it goes, we have given indie all fair ground but it doesn’t matter what we do, they won’t stop bitching about us killing them, so fuck them, they want to fight? We will give them a fight but it sure as hell won’t be fair.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

As far as it goes, we have given indie all fair ground but it doesn’t matter what we do, they won’t stop bitching about us killing them, so fuck them, they want to fight? We will give them a fight but it sure as hell won’t be fair.

There are literally 4 different topics which contain complaints specifically relating players usage of Mi-24 Hinds, not including this one. The player experience you  yourself are specifically and literally offering, 4 topics have complaints about, and you don't see how this might be an issue? OK.

12 minutes ago, xpoqx said:

There are literally 4 different topics which contain complaints specifically relating players usage of Mi-24 Hinds, not including this one. The player experience you  yourself are specifically and literally offering, 4 topics have complaints about, and you don't see how this might be an issue? OK.

You know the funny thing about all 4 complaints? They have went straight to complaining, never once have they tried to use there brain to deal with the situation, besides go down on one of the roads in an obvious vehicles and boom, As I have stated before, a little bit of coordination and the proper equipment, like an RPG-7 with OG-7 or a VL round of a couple of people with Ural Zu-23 and some Ai gunners on back and boom, skies would be clear, setting up defensive positions with Igla pods in sneaky spots, shit even a donator with an igla a couple of bmp-2s would well and truly get it done.  Put it simple for you, use your head, work as a team and help each other out. It’s never a group of indies, it’s always one by one, trying to one man shit, you know how useless, pathetic and depressing it is to see indies go one by one to there death, just because they have their sights set on killing blufor, you never focus on the problem at hand, you just expect it to fuck off. It won’t and never will unless you deal with it somehow.

2 hours ago, xpoqx said:

Why should i cater to terrorists? Who just cross the border to do the exact same thing to blufor?  Opfor is the only faction allowing civs to RP with blufor and keeping the indeps at bay, Anytime opfor and blufor want to RP with each ofher indeps are right there to ruin it, blowing up a tank that usually leads to war and then they cry more when war is declared because opfor goes into overdrive. I dont need a hind to destroy you all, i proved by killing 20+ with a sniper rifle and rocket launcher, And light armor. Work as a indep team and mabye youll make it out alive

• Like 3

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:29 AM, Supersahen said:

135k per paycheck as chief with all the licenses, but yeah avengers are expensive and it will still take 1 and a half hours of max paychecks to buy an avenger. You then also lose over half of that money when you sell the avenger or all the money if it dies.

But i have also noticed the lack of common sense with cops being absolutely wrecked by like a single t-34 up on a hill, and rather than spending 600k on a M47 Dragon and just 1 tapping the tank they continue to drive out of base down the same road in SUV's constantly dying complaining that they need martial law and the game is unbalanced and indys should be removed and they are camping the safezone and they should be banned.

Like Jesus Christ there is more than 1 road out of cop base.

Yeah dude, even a MAAWS will 1 tap most tanks but cops always take the same route instead of just taking another way. Another way if they want to kill a tank from far away is to just buy a TOW launcher on the humvee

just to say orbz a very good indi decide to see what was so fun about it so he joined opfor he still hates us for using them but he loves using them and understands why we use them so much

45 minutes ago, DOMOCOP14 said:

just to say orbz a very good indi decide to see what was so fun about it so he joined opfor he still hates us for using them but he loves using them and understands why we use them so much

Wait orbz loves them? I thought he blew up 2 hinds at airfield cause he hated them (as opfor).

1 hour ago, Spork said:

Wait orbz loves them? I thought he blew up 2 hinds at airfield cause he hated them (as opfor).

No he just shit at using auto hover when tabbing out

6 minutes ago, DOMOCOP14 said:

No he just shit at using auto hover when tabbing out

Atleast we all had a good laugh xD

1 hour ago, DOMOCOP14 said:

how to lose 20mil in 10 seconds don't use autohover

How did that happen? You hover above/below him, then his nose went up and boom?

Edited by Drew

12 minutes ago, Drew said:

How did that happen? You hover above/below him, then his nose went up and boom?

Jake parked his hind, orbz want to park next to it but he was 1 or 2m above ground when he tabbed and he drifted into jake and then kaboooom. Half of opfor was at base aswell so everyone laughed their ass off

Edited by Spork
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.