London

rejected Staff App - London

20 hours ago, London said:

Genuine question, have we met? 

we have indeed late at night for me, probably day for you. But in the few hours i observed your behavior i do not think you are suitable for becoming staff. Mostly because your manipulative ways and you really werent to kind to me, probably the reason you dont remember me. Just my opinion. You probably are gonna get staff because you have all your austrailian buds. Plus they are in staff already so oof

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Aaron said:

You probably are gonna get staff because you have all your austrailian buds. Plus they are in staff already so oof

We have no staff members from Australia

@London I will consider this application if I see you around more. It looks like you haven't been on since Friday.

Edited by Giovanni
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Comrade Potato said:

That's some 10/10 American Education right there. 'Muricah!

No but for real. Sort out your geography man.

In American schools there are 2 sections

"Freedom" and "COMMIES"

guess which is where

-Is a two faced Person

-Argues with others intill she gets her way

-Toxic to other Players

-Cant Handle Situations 

-Known for sucking up to other poeple to get her way

Overall Please Come back Later and apply.

This is not from what ive heard or anything this is from my point of view and past experience so Other people dont get angry you have your own side story's.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

im gonna have to say -1. Dont get me wrong, youre really good in help rooms. But the problem is getting you in there to do them. Youre a nice person and i like playing the game with you, but i cannot +1 because of this.

Dont rip me apart im very sorry.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Comrade Potato said:

That's some 10/10 American Education right there. 'Muricah!

No but for real. Sort out your geography man.

sorry i mean new zealand. Sorry your flag looks so similar to austrailia. you guys seem like really good buds even though you are a short 4100 km away from each other. and btw austrailia is cooler because they have kangaroos :)

11 hours ago, Giovanni said:

@Comrade Potato hey this guy just called you an Australian

To be fair, without being properly educated on country flags, some would say the New Zealand flag and the Australian flag look similar. Accents are similar as well, but obviously "they" can tell the difference.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SlingShot said:

But the problem is getting you in there to do them. 

This is a really good point 

That's what happens when you get colonized by the British Empire I guess lol......there is a single star that separates our from theirs, the Federation star i think is what its called. Now as for being cooler, I wont deny this........... but we do have Tuatara's..... they maybe not as cool as Croc's or Kangaroos but they are by all rights living dinosaurs. Here is what our flag should have been after the lame ass waste of taxpayer dollars which was the Flag Referendum. Its much better....

Anyway..

-1 only because I dont see you on the server much. And im on a fair bit.

laser-kiwi-flag.jpg

Edited by Smidge Griffkin
  • Confused 1

So basically I've decided I'm going to -1 you on the fact that you only have 30 hours according to battle metrics. And also I haven't seen you on in 5 days so I don't know if you would be active. Please don't be mad at my decision. I still like you as a player is just you don't have the commitment of other players.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

On 28/02/2018 at 5:18 PM, Giovanni said:

We have no staff members from Australia

@London I will consider this application if I see you around more. It looks like you haven't been on since Friday.

Gotcha, cheers

On 2/24/2018 at 8:15 PM, London said:

How long have you been a TLX player?
a week & a bit.

-0 to vague.

Edit:
When does a pile of shirts, become a pile of shirts. 10 shirts, would be a pile right? If you kept taking away one shirt, when would it change huh?

O.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.o

Edit #2:
-0 for no tags as well. We all need tags in our posts.

Edited by Lex_The_Great
  • Like 1

-1 Although London and I were friends on RISE, the statements made by Complexity and JumpyWizard are in fact true. Being on the staff team myself and being involved in multiple matters within it, I'm well aware of the drama the Australian region was responsible for under her leadership and this application can be misleading in how she chooses to handle things. I also think after such a short time on the server, it would be ridiculous to give this power so quickly, regardless of the time spent on other servers. No hard feelings here, just providing my help in regards to the upkeep of this community. Much luck in the future London.

• Like 2

On 2/27/2018 at 11:57 AM, Elijah said:

I am going to assume you are joking but even so this is extremely rude and sexist. After my run in with you yesterday and seeing how you treated other female players I believe that you ether have an extremely crude and perverted sense of humor or you are just a crude and perverted person. In the future pleas refrain from posting this type of stuff on public forums.

Spotted the knight <3 

• Dislike 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.