Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko)

Problems PMC currently have

1 minute ago, POTET said:

In my opinon PMC is completly unnecessary 

I agree , just another faction for players to moan and bitch  . Like this guy lol what a total noob head . 

Just now, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Ok. But why? Cmo'n, state a few things.

Lack of players actually playing it,and the fact that 70  percent of the time they fail the contract 

Just now, POTET said:

Lack of players actually playing it,and the fact that 70  percent of the time they fail the contract 

Ok, that's something. Tbh in the last time I played 100% Peacekeeping, so there was no contract I could have failed xD.

But it's a good statement, thank you.

Constructed criticism?

"No indpendents no server lol"

yup most players like indeps except pmc , blufor and opfor which lately has only been like 8 players in total for all 3 factions .. where as indeps always full and have to wait sometimes ... 

Just now, Moonhorse said:

yup most players like indeps except pmc , blufor and opfor which lately has only been like 8 players in total for all 3 factions .. where as indeps always full and have to wait sometimes ... 

everyone joins indep cuz they have no rules and can kill on sight ( wasteland ).

7 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

No I just told you 

1 Dont Play pmc 

2 Ask for money first when you make a contract 

3 Dont hate on indeps . cause you said in your first line  ---- > "Why? I see Indeps bitching arround and saying they have it"    So you are the one being aggressive .. Why you being a confused nonce ? 

1. no u
2. Payment is made only after contract is finished. Even tho not specified in the rules. That's how everyone is doing it.
3. I said that that's a reply from Domo's post, that I couldn't post there because it got blocked for the same reason I bet this one will too. Then I resumed with my post.

4 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

I agree , just another faction for players to moan and bitch  . Like this guy lol what a total noob head . 

Being toxic to one another is not gonna do anything good at the moment when the Arma 2 is slowly dying , we need more players and by being toxic and salty like you are the new players will just leave lol.

Wow what a retard first of all Indeps cant shoot Civs even though thats not realistic since they are terrorists . So basically what you are saying is Terrorists have rules in real life ? What a fucking knob lol . Do Terrorists in real life RP or they just kill enemy on sight or blow them up ? This is takistan Life not Cherno or Lindor , perhaps you can find a safe space for your little snowflake ass on Minecraft lol cause you sound a bit to sensitive to play this game .. Indeps are Terrorists , Terrorists have no rules except between each other so yeah get your shit together hehe 

Listen my man. I ain't here to argue, even tho we're kinda already doing it, but that's not the point. Ik you will post smthing in the next 5 min. But I won't be. Either we the community adress this problem together ( and not argue like this anymore bc a lot of posts got blocked because of that ), or just don't post anymore.

3 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

So basically what you are saying is Terrorists have rules in real life

ik I said that I won't answear anymore, but saw this after: I won't even to bother reading the whole thing. Because, apparently you compare irl with a video game lmao. 10/10, proved everything.

ok now I stop.

2 minutes ago, Morpho said:

Being toxic to one another is not gonna do anything good at the moment when the Arma 2 is slowly dying , we need more players and by being toxic and salty like you are the new players will just leave lol.

How am i salty ? Toxic maybe but salty ? lol 

ik I said that I won't answear anymore, but saw this after: I won't even to bother reading the whole thing. Because, aparently you compare irl with a video game lmao. 10/10, proved everything.

Umm its called Roleplay , when you roleplay its because its compared to real life .. 

19 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Uff, i know this play. Got smashed and has no argue. haha

Guess you got smashed then .. lol  Adios .. 

How am i salty ? Toxic maybe but salty ? lol 

Well you clearly have something against this guy just for throwing his 5 cents into community, and coming forward with the suggestion on how to improve the PMC faction you’re attacking him (no joke) just for that reason. Nobody shit talks you when you’re posting about improving indeps so why can’t you either come up with constructive criticism or just don’t comment at all. 

Like seriously man.

Just now, Morpho said:

Well you clearly have something against this guy just for throwing his 5 cents into community, and coming forward with the suggestion on how to improve the PMC faction you’re attacking him (no joke) just for that reason. Nobody shit talks you when you’re posting about improving indeps so why can’t you either come up with constructive criticism or just don’t comment at all. 

Like seriously man.

Im entitled to my opinions he could have asked for suggestions but leaving " Indeps always bitching" out of the equation.  Simple ..

1 minute ago, Morpho said:

Like seriously man.

he threw his 5cents I threw my 10 .. 

Im entitled to my opinions he could have asked for suggestions but leaving " Indeps always bitching" out of the equation.  Simple ..

Well I must agree with you on this one (even though indeps are bitching all the time)

3 minutes ago, Morpho said:

Well I must agree with you on this one (even though indeps are bitching all the time)

Just leave him be. I might have been to hard with that statement, but that's what they're doing rn, ain't my fault. And I did state that:"I see Indeps bitching arround and saying they have it, but we actually have it lol. I started this topic because I saw that you can no longer reply on Domo's topic, so I'll just "reply" here."

Just now, Morpho said:

If anyone played indeps they know what a pain in the behind it is to spend 400k on a decent load out , grab a motorcyle and start driving to rasman for 8000 meters only to die by an armoured vic campig on the hills , die , rinse and repeat , so when an Indep makes it to rasman know for a fact that they been threw all this just to manage to kos some cops only to die again and do it all over. but oh well im of to lunch . laters .

2 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

what a pain in the behind it is to spend 400k

You serious? That's nothing lol. For all of that, you were so agressive? U know, when I saw ppl saying Indep has the most expensive things, I tought they really mean it. But then I did research and guess what? PMC have the most expensive things. Clothes are 100k lmao. Let's not talk about a loadout.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.