Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko)

Problems PMC currently have

1 minute ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

You serious? That's nothing lol. For all of that, you were so agressive? U know, when I saw ppl saying Indep has the most expensive things, I tought they really mean it. But then I did research and guess what? PMC have the most expensive things. Clothes are 100k lmao. Let's not talk about a loadout.

Nobody is forcing you to play PMC . PMC have the most expensive probably yes , i never played PMC and never will ( pointless for me ) but if you spend 400k you get decent weapons . We get shit weapons . 

1 minute ago, Moonhorse said:

Nobody is forcing you to play PMC . PMC have the most expensive probably yes , i never played PMC and never will ( pointless for me ) but if you spend 400k you get decent weapons . We get shit weapons . 

Nah, we actually get no weapons with 400k, since they are 400k +. I also stated that I have no problems with that, and that I only wish to help to improve this faction. You might have misunderstood a lot of this, and I maybe shouldn't have been to hard with writting "bitching arround", which I understand that, that made you angry, but that's what everyone been saying, and I also saw some moments in-game and on forums, so.. yeh. But as Morpho said, this won't bring anything, just the block of this post. There were a lot of missunderstandings for my side and yours, so I think the best option would be to apologise, and try to find the solution together, or atleast not post provoking stuff.

Just now, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Nah, we actually get no weapons with 400k, since they are 400k +. I also stated that I have no problems with that, and that I only wish to help to improve this faction. You might have misunderstood a lot of this, and I maybe shouldn't have been to hard with writting "bitching arround", which I understand that, that made you angry, but that's what everyone been saying, and I also saw some moments in-game and on forums, so.. yeh. But as Morpho said, this won't bring anything, just the block of this post. There were a lot of missunderstandings for my side and yours, so I think the best option would be to apologise, and try to find the solution together, or atleast not post provoking stuff.

Agreed , I apologize also , but hey at least we made this Forum post " Hot Topic " maybe it will get some real opinions and support lol  , again I apologize . Thats hard coming from a Terrorist ..

PMC are funny, but aren't they in the civilians faction ? This mean that they're only targeted by Criminal and Indies right ? 

That and since you're civilian, can you just get guns at gun shops ? No way your gun will cost you 400k+. If you don't have enough money, don't go for the most expensive loadout. PMC is just a way to spend your civi money. But i do agree that you guys just have at least a basic loadout. That and whitelisting.

34 minutes ago, Mohamemd Von Bjorn said:

PMC are funny, but aren't they in the civilians faction ? This mean that they're only targeted by Criminal and Indies right ? 

That and since you're civilian, can you just get guns at gun shops ? No way your gun will cost you 400k+. If you don't have enough money, don't go for the most expensive loadout. PMC is just a way to spend your civi money. But i do agree that you guys just have at least a basic loadout. That and whitelisting.

Well, normally in Arma 2 PMC = Private Millitary Company and is independent. But for some reason, they've put on the sv that so: They are Private Millitary Contractors, and are civilians. But we are not normal civilians. We are ex millitary veterans wanting to start our own business, and not be bound to the army. We are only allowed to use PMC assets, and nobody else is allowed to use PMC assets either, only us. The cheapest guns cost 400k +, but they cost even more on depending how high the taxes are and stuff. I have played/play/will play only PMC ( I actually did play blufor, opfor civ and indie couple of times long before TLX to get shut down), and I think it is more than just a way to spend civ money. I think it has a lot of potential in every way, and that's something very unique. I've got quite a few money actually, and can't say that I'm poor. Whitelisting is already being added, and with the loadouts is a + from me.

The cheapest guns do not cost 400k+ it's an AK, the M14 is only around 100k. Also don't expect to get payed for killing indeps without anyone agreeing to it. Keep in mind that I haven't seen any of the PMC prices after the new economy update so if you could upload screenshots from the shop that'd be great!

But PMC was a faction you played after you had already earned money as a regular civilian or if you were a supporter and made extra paychecks (as supporter was required to be able to play it in the first place.) Overall PMC is fine as it is but treat it like a side gig to have fun with and do some cool stuff, after all, nobody is going to login after a reset and afford PMC gear that's just how it is.

1 hour ago, Mez said:

The cheapest guns do not cost 400k+ it's an AK, the M14 is only around 100k. Also don't expect to get payed for killing indeps without anyone agreeing to it. Keep in mind that I haven't seen any of the PMC prices after the new economy update so if you could upload screenshots from the shop that'd be great!

But PMC was a faction you played after you had already earned money as a regular civilian or if you were a supporter and made extra paychecks (as supporter was required to be able to play it in the first place.) Overall PMC is fine as it is but treat it like a side gig to have fun with and do some cool stuff, after all, nobody is going to login after a reset and afford PMC gear that's just how it is.

Depends on what guns the people you're against use. You can't bring a m4 to a sniper fight. Or when Rasman is full of indies, you can't just go there with an assault rifle, you must stay away and snipe. I haven't used the AK, and I belive the M14 is arround 200/300k. Maybe I was a bit wrong on the prices. But as I stated, I have no problems with them. Every answear is in the Post. As of considering PMC just as a "place holder" for nothing, no, just no. I disagree that 100%. They are adding now whitelisting and we have already a "PMC Qualified"  tag. If they don't want to do it, as I suggested it in my PMC should have ranks post, atleast they can add 2 or 3 PMC tags. Like: "PMC Veteran"; "Peacekeeper" or smthing idk. As for prices are just fine. 1 diamond run is lie 3 mil. Enough if you know how to conserve your moneys. As for the thing u stated:"Also don't expect to get payed for killing indeps without anyone agreeing to it"; everyone is agreeing, but then they aren't willing to pay, which should be against the rules. Ex: If someone isn't paying the job they contracted a PMC to do, the PMC incause should be allowed to kill him, because he's been put as a traitor and a criminal, without to be set wanted or anything. As for players..., that is a problem for the whole sv and every faction. Not just PMC. Also, PMC should be put to the Independent side, as it is originally, and not have anything to do with the other Independent factions. Not civ. Because we are cleary not normal civs.

PMC should be more cutthroat and lawless, if you want peacekeepers, add the UN. The PMC should be used to create havoc and prevent it, depending on who hires who. For example, One side should be able to hire the PMCs to attack the other, which is against the rules ATM, which is relatively stupid, they are PMC, not hit-men. One side should be able to hire them under the guise of a proxy war, to attack checkpoints, cause distractions, or to act as a supporting force in a covert operation, attack in the out-lands etc.

11 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

As for the thing u stated:"Also don't expect to get payed for killing indeps without anyone agreeing to it"; everyone is agreeing, but then they aren't willing to pay, which should be against the rules. Ex: If someone isn't paying the job they contracted a PMC to do, the PMC incause should be allowed to kill him, because he's been put as a traitor and a criminal, without to be set wanted or anything. As for players..., that is a problem for the whole sv and every faction. Not just PMC. Also, PMC should be put to the Independent side, as it is originally, and not have anything to do with the other Independent factions. Not civ. Because we are cleary not normal civs.

You missed his point completely he means no one is hiring to eliminate Indies. If you find those who are kuddos but no ones shelling out shekels for that. As for being allowed to kill those who don't pay up. No... Your a Merc for hire not a mobster...

You need to stop your fucking crying. The very existence of this post contradicts your whole statement of INDEPs bitching. Starting to get sick and tired of the "This faction bitches to much drama" from people bitching.

57 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

You missed his point completely he means no one is hiring to eliminate Indies. If you find those who are kuddos but no ones shelling out shekels for that. As for being allowed to kill those who don't pay up. No... Your a Merc for hire not a mobster...

He means that there is no point of some hiring me or paying me to kill indeps, since they're kos yeh?

17 minutes ago, Dspan_000 said:

You need to stop your fucking crying. The very existence of this post contradicts your whole statement of INDEPs bitching. Starting to get sick and tired of the "This faction bitches to much drama"

lol, here we go again... Read again.

I ain't going throw that shit again.

54 minutes ago, Jesse said:

PMC should be more cutthroat and lawless, if you want peacekeepers, add the UN. The PMC should be used to create havoc and prevent it, depending on who hires who. For example, One side should be able to hire the PMCs to attack the other, which is against the rules ATM, which is relatively stupid, they are PMC, not hit-men. One side should be able to hire them under the guise of a proxy war, to attack checkpoints, cause distractions, or to act as a supporting force in a covert operation, attack in the out-lands etc.

Well PMC are allowed to do Peacekeeping, so that goes outta the idea. Appart the things u said from "The PMC should be used to create havoc and prevent it,..." sound fun and interesting.

2 hours ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Depends on what guns the people you're against use. You can't bring a m4 to a sniper fight. Or when Rasman is full of indies, you can't just go there with an assault rifle, you must stay away and snipe.

M4 is the best counter sniper and I just rush in Rasman when it's full of indeps. Quick and hard that's the way to roll, but against a sniper you just have to come from behind them or just rush them and take advantage of your full auto and their semi. On gun prices they're not bad just buy cheaper guns, 7.62 and 5.56 kill people in 1 to 3 shots depending on range.

PMC ranks I think would be fine as long as there is no chain of command or having to listen to anybody. Now if somebody agrees to pay you for a contract and they do not you could kill then as an RP reason or take them to a help room but I don't know if staff would back you up on that one chief.

Also I don't know why you'd want PMC to be swapped to indep slots when it works fine as it is right now. Is it just because that's how their faction is in their OA campaign? If so they're only indep so they can be set hostile to both Opfor and Blufor as they don't attack civs.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.