Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sarge

Suggestions pt1

3 minutes ago, Montel Williams said:

This is a good point you bring up. I get where you are coming from on the cohesion between the various vehicles they have. I suppose it would have to be an all or nothing thing if a logo would be wanted or not. Clean black is probably the nicer option thinking about it.

;)

10 hours ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

1.Don't give suvs to civs cuz you won't know who is PMC in suv and who isn't.

2. What does "emc" mean on the second list?

Appart from that sounds great.

or give civs SUV's but make pmc ones have the pmc "ION" logo on the side

Just now, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Well, PMC vehicles are black with no markings on them, not even registration plates.

i guess pmc vehicles could be left as is and then have civilian suv's be a different color or something

Just now, thotkitti said:

i guess pmc vehicles could be left as is and then have civilian suv's be a different color or something

Yes. But the humvees, MTVRs and other vehicles that aren't black that PMC has, must be reskinned. Also, they need to add the only tank PMC has, I think it's called the M131 or smthing.

17 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

I don't know if this is the best approach as I and a few others at least like driving around as a civ in a blacked out SUV. Not sure what others regularly do though. Sure everyone can paint them black, but that's just an extra hassle that may detract from gameplay. Rather, people should be ID'ing their targets given that PMCs are in a different skin that can be seen when driving.

16 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Yes. But the humvees, MTVRs and other vehicles that aren't black that PMC has, must be reskinned. Also, they need to add the only tank PMC has, I think it's called the M131 or smthing.

Isn't the M113 used with UN already? Would need to be reskinned if it was added imo.

4 minutes ago, Montel Williams said:

I don't know if this is the best approach as I at least like driving around as a civ in a blacked out SUV. Sure everyone can paint them black, but that's just an extra hassle that may detract from gameplay. Rather, people should be ID'ing their targets given that PMCs are in a different skin that can be seen when driving.

Isn't the M113 used with UN already? Would need to be reskinned if it was added imo.

The M131 or smthing like that, is the PMC tank. The only vehicle from the PMC DLC, that isn't black, and has woodland camo on it.
And yes it is used by UN so what?

10 hours ago, Sarge said:

Only donators, I’m on about blue/red ones

Regular civs get SUV's too.

5 minutes ago, Montel Williams said:

I don't know if this is the best approach as I and a few others at least like driving around as a civ in a blacked out SUV. Not sure what others regularly do though. Sure everyone can paint them black, but that's just an extra hassle that may detract from gameplay. Rather, people should be ID'ing their targets given that PMCs are in a different skin that can be seen when driving.

Civs are the one that be ID-ing their vehicles. All suv variants came from PMC DLC, and for some reason same skinned one was given to civs.

Just now, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

The M131 or smthing like that, is the PMC tank. The only vehicle from the PMC DLC, that isn't black, and has woodland camo on it.

Oh, I wasn't saying its some issue that UN is using it. Just wanted to point out that it should be reskinned to avoid issues with ID'ing targets given its more militaristic nature. Forgot there was a woodland version so my concern was a bit misplaced. Sorry if I was unclear with how I worded that!

2 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Civs are the one that be ID-ing their vehicles. All suv variants came from PMC DLC, and for some reason same skinned one was given to civs.

Bit confused what you mean here by "civs are the one that be ID-ing their vehicles." Every faction should be ID'ing their targets to avoid RDM. Shooting at a black SUV without even knowing who you are shooting at shouldn't be the way to operate.

2 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Bc is PMC vehicle (only), and should remain that way ;)

100% agree that the Armored SUV should not be given out to any other group. Historically has always been that way with Taki and wouldn't add anything (in my opinion) to give it out to others. It's a very strong vehicle and the sole use by PMC helps to provide a counter to this as it can be readily ID'ed by indeps/anyone feeling they are threatened by the PMCs for whatever reason.

39 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

but the woodland version is also for normal civs so would be need another marking then 

6 hours ago, Montel Williams said:

Oh? Evidence please of anyone that is doing so? I've been asking for it but oddly enough, I can't seem to get any... ¬¬ I at least have way better things to do with my time like university courses and research.

I'd agree with your sentiment here. There are far more pressing bugs to fix that will add much more to overall gameplay than a double decker bus though. Not that hard it do since its just an attach command but still, better things could be worked on.

I really wish i could prove some screenshots, although one of their attacks happaned about 3 years, maybe even 3.5 ago to Takistan Life Revolution, the one hosted on nfoservers. They were first threatning, bitching and then server was ddosed... So yeah. 

I could  be wrong,  but images in my head looks exactly like that

48 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

I really wish i could prove some screenshots, although one of their attacks happaned about 3 years, maybe even 3.5 ago to Takistan Life Revolution, the one hosted on nfoservers. They were first threatning, bitching and then server was ddosed... So yeah. 

I could  be wrong,  but images in my head looks exactly like that

Here is where the problem lies... As I have said and keep saying, RISE is dead. Whatever happened in the past, is in the past. In terms of a specific incident, I don't really know what you are talking about so I can't say anything on it.

I have no issues with TLX. Please read what I wrote again, as I am asking for any hard proof on anyone connected with "EDEN" (or "RISE" if you want to make that generalization) being involved in the recent issues with DDOS here. I don't care about past issues or beefs. If someone has been involved, let me know with proof as I don't want them around either.

Finally, just make a separate topic for this (wherever is appropriate) so this thread isn't derailed by any more than it already has been. I'll address anything there.