Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elijah

UN vehicles

9 hours ago, Elijah said:

As of RN there are 5 vehicles that they can use. And those are a UN UAZ, a UN BMP-2, a UN m113, a UN Ural, and a UN Mi-8.

Personally I think that is more than enough vehicles for a sub faction that wont be seeing much action. I don't see the need for them to have an SUV, which will most likely be upgraded with speed 5 + nitro. Considering chasing and detaining is not their priority.

elijah is wrong

the un simply cannot be trusted with SUV's

Landrovers however, do have a un skin i believe.

On 03.02.2019 at 4:06 AM, Elijah said:

I don’t really understand why the UN should be the only faction to not be allowed to use SUVs but I guess you are right that it would cause huge problems for the UN to be able to have a car that can go over 100 mph. It would most definitely break RP and lead to mass  chaos  on the server. We should definitely keep SUVs out of the hands of the UN. Who knows what terrible issues would come from a the UN having this type of game breaking vehicle. The SUV is definitely an OP vehicle and there is no reason for the UN to have this type of evil killing machine.

in case you didn’t realize, I’m being sarcastic. I just feel like you guys are overreacting about this. What kind of problems do you guys see this leading to? I just really can’t see this leading to any type of issue eather with the UN RPing or with them in combat. 

Tbh, the SUV came together with the PMC DLC, so SUV is a PMC vehicle only, but for some reason was given to civs and cops aswell. Let's try and keep the SUV as much "only PMC" as we can.

6 hours ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Tbh, the SUV came together with the PMC DLC, so SUV is a PMC vehicle only, but for some reason was given to civs and cops aswell. Let's try and keep the SUV as much "only PMC" as we can.

Negative Ghost Rider, the rich in mid east countries love their SUV's as do the police like the U.A.E. and Saudis.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.