Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mez

KOS Gang Areas

Gang areas are KOS and this is for all factions. I believe that this rule should be revised and only be KOS for different gangs as Blufor can rocket the entire gang area destroying all drugs, vehicles and anything else inside without going on foot or even declaring in global for the gang members to put their hands up and surrender. If this suggestion was taken seriously and enforced I think that Opfor would see more traffic in the South and would increase RP overall for gangs and law enforcement such as Blu4 and Op4.

Tbh you have to be a piece of... Not nice guy to say at least, if youre using op stuff to kill a guy with akm

But in the other hand, got killed today because i let Cali get inside Ural when i was raiding ga1; as there was an Objectgeddon... Well, instead of just leaving veh, fighting or anything, he just lost all my trust by escaping and killing me with spray of a dmr later....

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.