CAMMAN

[In-Game Name] : CamMan

[GUID] : STEAM_0:0:80433011

[Ban information] : Captain | Racism & Staff Avoidance | Perm

[Reason for appeal] : To become unbanned and play the server

[What you can do better] :  Fix the way i talk, and never talk to him again

3 hours ago, CamMan said:

[What you can do better] :  Fix the way i talk, and never talk to him again

Or develop a better attitude and strive to become a better overall player with a calmed mindset so you can positively impact the community.

• Like 1

CamMan, I had banned you for CONTINUOUSLY using racial slurs despite several verbal warnings. You have shown me that you cannot fix the way you talk, that you have an utter disregard for who you harm with your words and that you dont realise the depth of your offence.
You became aggressively confrontational in the support room the few times I talked to you about it, and the last time we spoke, you left a support room prematurely before I could issue you what I would have considered to be my final warning then and there. For that matter, you have forfeited your final warning in my eyes, and I would suggest that your ban is justified.
For the record, Not talking to the staff member who banned you is not a solution. You will be required to deal with me in support room's, and in-game, let's be a little more realistic.
As stated above, a better attitude is something you might want to look into, Nobody is allowed to get away with using racial slurs such as you did, and I will not allow you to talk down to myself or any other staff member while they are trying to help you.

Good luck with your appeal.

• Dislike 1

Ok buddy, i was playing on the server for 4 hours before i was banned for continue racism and staff evasion for no  reason, first how was a staff evading because you banned me from the teamspeak but not the server. and two how did i continue to be racist when i was talking about taxes as president.  

FOR ALL WHO HAVE LOGS ACCESS, CHECK THE LOGS AS SOON AS HE JOINED I GET BANNED 

Captain you have no room to talk when you purchases   you rank from the owners

3 minutes ago, CamMan said:

When you say stuff like that you make your ban more likely to stay or be extended for staff harassment, please next time be considerate and not have this sort of attitude if you want to be unbanned. 

2 hours ago, CamMan said:

Show some respect. Such comments are staff disrespect and are a part of the reason you were banned in the first place. No ranks have been bought from Owners, despite what you may believe. If you do, seriously, have a problem with a staff member, make a staff report about it instead of openly disrespecting the staff member with such a blatant comment.

2 hours ago, CamMan said:

You played for much more than two hours, I had seen you on server for multiple days at the least before the ban had been put into place. You had also been warned for disrespect and racism previously to that occasion, and I know this as I have personally warned you in the past about such actions. If you mean at the time of the ban you had been logged on for two hours (And Captain had only just logged on) before the ban, that is due to the fact that the original ban should have originally been a permanent one, but did not go through DART correctly (We have since swapped to Battlemetrics and the second ban was the correct ban.)

As for why you were banned, it was not just staff disrespect or blatant racism, but also the fact that you made the attempt to reconnect to the server under a different account, bragging about doing so within the Teamspeak while Staff Members (Myself and Captain) were sitting inside listening.

You've shown no respect to the staff, and it seems you're also lying to the staff here.
For that reason alone, I'm inclined to say -1
But not only that, it's clear you then attempted to avoid your ban. At this point, I don't think you're somebody who should play in this community unless you drastically mature. 

• Like 1

-1 u disrespect a lot of staff and players, this kind of behavior is not tolerated here nor it ever will be. You need to fix ur attitude!

• Like 1

This will be the final response from staff regarding your ban appeal. 

As of right now your ban was justified and will not be lifted. 

Reasoning

• You received multiple warnings from different staff on various occasions to stop being racist and toxic. Including verbal warnings from me to not use certain types of offensive words in the TLX community. 
  • You have played on here long enough to understand these most basic rules. It shouldn't be hard not to say or scream the N-word while playing the game. 
  • Your responses on this ban appeal shows that you have put hardly any effort into why you should be unbanned. As well as claiming the banning staff member purchased his rank. 

(Personal Note) Maybe i'm wrong but I do believe you have been banned previously. The only reason I can not confirm it is because it was before we switched to our new RCON.

You may re-appeal in 30 days (March 26th).

On 2/21/2018 at 5:11 PM, CamMan said:

The reason you were probably banned when you joined the server was because you broke the rules on TS3 server. If you were using racist language on the TS3 then you will be banned in-game as well. You have also repeatedly used offensive language in-game so it doesn't even matter. 

This thread will be locked to prevent further responses.