Mark Stavaros

Commander and 1st Sergeant

Okay, I know we want to stay away from ranks on OPFOR and BLUFOR but this shit needs to change. Recently, OPFOR and BLUFOR have been a complete mess, with OPFOR coming over the border without BLUFOR permission, or BLUFOR just starts lighting up Rasman with rockets because a few terrorists are hiding. Now, I am not suggesting an entire rank system, just a Commander and First Sergeant. The Commander would be a player who plays the faction the majority of the time and is good at it, and is online most of the time, he would ensure that his people are following the rules and people are doing their jobs. The Commander on BLUFOR would also serve as a guide to the elected Police Chief. The First Sergeant would deal with smaller issues, responding to civilians being abused by either OPFOR or BLUFOR, ensuring that everything is going according to plan. The First Sergeant would also be able to appoint people to handle issues whilst offline. I think adding a Commander and  First Sergeant would be very beneficial, to ensure shit doesn't hit the fan 24/7 unlike it has been recently. 

No one said we are staying away from ranking?

I do agree, Opfor and Blufor need to commanded by certain people

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.