Abdullah Al Arganeen

Typical Blufor lmao

47 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Which we are already. Half the more useful gear is only available to supporters which their aint many. And wr make the least money out of all the factions.

Hmm... You make the least, yet Insurgents are able to buy Tanks, scatter Igla Pod AI, buy 10+ ZU trucks and run them around. Yeah totally.

5 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Hmm... You make the least, yet Insurgents are able to buy Tanks, scatter Igla Pod AI, buy 10+ ZU trucks and run them around. Yeah totally.

Shit i wish i had the money to pull that off.

3 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

LOL

4 minutes ago, Isaac said:

LOL

First it's us spawn camping opfor now we buy a battalion worth of hardware and AI henchmen to fight our battles. +10 zu trucks sorry not gonna drop my whole bank to deal with a few opfor. Ill mine for salt up north where they cry less. Sorry blufor Opfor doesnt wanna play anymore.

Dude you're just lucky that me and my friends aren't on. We spent millions on AI and hardware and fortified truck shop and the surrounding area with Zu-23s iglas, SPG-9s, DshKms, and loads of AI spread out and set a barricade and IEDs everywhere. Blufor never took us down.

9 hours ago, Haqqa said:

Then my only suggestion would be to remove the Stryker or have another type of test that qualifies certain BLUFOR members to use armor.

Lol problem isn't vehicles it's the absolute garbage state of little kids and whiners who suck at the game so they need to bring out armored vehicles. Besides if a single Stryker stops indies you guys suck, I was able to destroy 1 CROWS, 1 TOW and 3 Strykers with the M2 Landrover. Put speed upgrades on it combined with the .50 and you will be unstoppable. (Results may vary)

4 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

Lol problem isn't vehicles it's the absolute garbage state of little kids and whiners who suck at the game so they need to bring out armored vehicles. Besides if a single Stryker stops indies you guys suck, I was able to destroy 1 CROWS, 1 TOW and 3 Strykers with the M2 Landrover. Put speed upgrades on it combined with the .50 and you will be unstoppable. (Results may vary)

But it's not just "little kids and whiners"

It's indeps and blufor who spam out armoured vehicles that are the problem.

How you supposed to RP when you're sitting on a hill fighting with M2's and M240s?

17 hours ago, Haqqa said:

Then my only suggestion would be to remove the Stryker or have another type of test that qualifies certain BLUFOR members to use armor.

Thats actually a good idea, that could change it a bit. Dividing armored vehicles  for blufor to 2-3 categories, like the weapon caches  right now - with SOBR, Criminal Response etc.

Edited by Abdullah Al Arganeen

18 hours ago, Haqqa said:

That would be nice to implement, but a ts3 tag wouldn't be enough for stopping people from buying armor they aren't qualified to use.It would mean adding permissions to the game server itself.The devs are busy with arma 3.

This is pointless.

It isn't hard for indies to take down strykers,humvees or even an LAV. Yes I have access to VIP shop, but I killed nearly as many blufor with regular vehicles, so you all need to stop complaining.

Insurgents are meant to have less and weaker armour, but the way it balanced, is by Insurgents having "less rules" because they are just terrorists. We are supposed to hide in buildings with an RPG, or flank the Stryker with 2 RPGs, Insurgents are not geared to take on Blufor head on, and they aren't meant to be. Ever.

All this comes from a player who plays a lot of blufor and a lot of insurgent.

So to everyone who keeps on complaining, nothing will change.

so git gut scrubs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

This is pointless.

It isn't hard for indies to take down strykers,humvees or even an LAV. Yes I have access to VIP shop, but I killed nearly as many blufor with regular vehicles, so you all need to stop complaining.

Insurgents are meant to have less and weaker armour, but the way it balanced, is by Insurgents having "less rules" because they are just terrorists. We are supposed to hide in buildings with an RPG, or flank the Stryker with 2 RPGs, Insurgents are not geared to take on Blufor head on, and they aren't meant to be. Ever.

All this comes from a player who plays a lot of blufor and a lot of insurgent.

So to everyone who keeps on complaining, nothing will change.

so git gut scrubs.

RPGs are 450k pleb boi

2 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

And strykers are twice that amount

Indeps don't get 110k a paycheck, don't keep their weapons and roll the dice every time they leave their own spawn.

Just now, Pearse said:

Indeps don't get 110k a paycheck, don't keep their weapons and roll the dice every time they leave their own spawn.

Cap zones, kill blufor. It ain't hard

• Like 1

Just now, JumpyWizard said:

Cap zones, kill blufor. It ain't hard

It is when they spam armoured vehicles

Just now, Pearse said:

It is when they spam armoured vehicles

2-3 Indies with FAL's will destroy a Stryker before the gunner even know what happened

2-3 Indies with FAL's will destroy a Stryker before the gunner even know what happened

How am i supposed to organise 2 randos in a team of 6 or even get them over the border

Just now, Pearse said:

How am i supposed to organise 2 randos in a team of 6 or even get them over the border

Teamwork, that's how the faction is supposed to be played. Join SoS if you're a good indie player, we are very organized 

• Like 1

Teamwork, that's how the faction is supposed to be played. Join SoS if you're a good indie player, we are very organized 

Yeah "Teamwork" no shit, my point is that is next to impossible.

5 minutes ago, Pearse said:

Yeah "Teamwork" no shit, my point is that is next to impossible.

It is not impossible, far from. Join an indie ts channel, with players, talk to them and plan an attack, I've done it plenty of times. Even before I was staff, so you can't use that as a reason as to why it worked for me

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.