Kane

A High-yeild warhead convoy

A server event that would have both blufor and opfor working together to keep a certain VIP vehicle safe from terrorist and/or indepts. Maybe whoever can CAPTURE noticed I said capture not destroy, Will be able to get X amount of gear or money.

+1

This is a really interesting idea.  Maybe have a few different missions that randomly occur.  Or maybe have some missions that are unique to wartime.  

I remember it was either on RISE, or JG they had a money shipment with around a few million dollars inside. All you had to do was run up to the truck, kill the AI (Who were actually decent) and drive the truck to a certain location. It is a medium-risk high-reward item I would like to see added

+1 +1 +1
Scud launcher spawns and drives from BLUFOR base to OPFOR base, or vice versa. when it arrives at its destination all BLUFOR and OPFORplayers receive a large cash prize for its defence, If captured by civilians or insurgents, a large cash prize is available to them. Sounds really good to me, and god knows we need more co-operation between BLUFOR and OPFOR

• Like 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.