Sign in to follow this  
St0nedas

Ban Appeal

[In-Game Name] : St0nedas

[GUID] : Not sure

[Ban information] : [Psycopath] | Avoiding Staff | VDM | Appeal at Tlx-gaming.com | P

[Reason for appeal] : 

Because I didn't actually break any rules. It was all a misunderstanding: I explained this to the admins that I had assumed that being a Canadian server that I would be expected to drive on the right hand side of the road. Since I haven't played this game in years, I forgot that the president can change which side of the road to drive on. So because of this I mistakenly killed 2 people by vehicle collision. The admin was being unreasonable asking me to comp ridiculous amounts of money which I did not have, when I shouldn't have had to comp, but instead be arrested by police for dangerous driving? So I left. Is this really worth a permanent ban?

[What you can do better] :  Check the player information when I join so I'm aware of the president's laws.

Thank you.

Ok here is my two cents, if you simply cant afford comp and an admin can can confirm this easily, then you should serve time in prison, it is an RP server after all. But if you have the means to pay up, pay up like the rest of us lol. I know comp is cancerous but its there for a reason. 

As for the driving on the right hand side of the road, I have never had an issue with it on TLX. Being from New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side, I too sometimes forget and have to correct myself, but have never caused such a crash that an admin needed to be bought in lol.

Normally you shouldn't be banned for that. What ever staff banned you needs talking too.

You should have been warned and an admin should have then comped the other player what he lost.

HOWEVER.
You should never leave during a help room issue. Should you be perm banned? No. Should you even be banned now? I'd argue yes, because you left. However, not for as long as you were banned. And whatever staff member dealt with you in the help room needs talking too.

11 minutes ago, LordWookie said:

Normally you shouldn't be banned for that. What ever staff banned you needs talking too.

You should have been warned and an admin should have then comped the other player what he lost.

HOWEVER.
You should never leave during a help room issue. Should you be perm banned? No. Should you even be banned now? I'd argue yes, because you left. However, not for as long as you were banned. And whatever staff member dealt with you in the help room needs talking too.

It was like 3 or 4 days ago so yeah I was expecting the ban to have expired by now, but only when I just joined early did I actually realise there was a P there which I assume means permanent.

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are now able to play again. However, keep in mind that this ban will be on your record for staff to view in the future.

Edited by Giovanni
  • Like 1

Let the record show, having been present during the support room it was MULTIPLE cases of VDM. Several reports made against him, initially we called him onto TS and he refused, he came on eventually and we explained to him that VDM is not allowed. His defence was "They were in the road" telling us that he saw his victims before running them over and made no attempt to move. During the support room discussion he was argumentative, non co-operative and left prematurely because he considered the situation to be a waste of his time.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1