Isaac

Dance Party Event Friday May 18th

I will be hosting a dance party in Rasmen, Please RVSP so I know how many are coming.

Rules of the dance party:

1. NO KILLING

2. NO RACISM

3. NO GUNS ALLOWED

4. SMOKE AND FLARES ARE ALLOWED

5. YOU MUST BE DANCING

6. NO MIC SPAM

7. REGULAR RULES APPLIED EXCEPT KOS RULES  

Edited by Isaac
Added KOS rules
  • Like 2

Come be part of the biggest party of 2018! Where there will be drinks, food, smokeables. With live uncopy written proformance by DJ SlimBone. Meet the locals from all over takistan. Carnival attractions include pin the the rpg on the hindfor. Rsvp now for 10 extra tickets for the blufor dunk tank or the wack a indie.

Edited by SlimBone
  • Like 2

We will Be running this amazing party tomorrow 7:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST. there will be live RPG/ jet Performances, including some performance by DJ SlimBone BEST DJ IN ALL OF TAKISTAN and lastly a Talent show where you can win up to 5 million dollars in prizes and some Indep vehicles. RSVP IT'S GOING TO BE THE BOMB.       

• Like 2

NEW EVENT ADDED: First Ever TLX Dodgeball Tournament rules will be explained During the day Max team size of 4  

Team 1:                                   Team 2:

Crusty                                      Jumpy

Edited by Isaac
Adding teams
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Isaac said:

NEW EVENT ADDED: First Ever TLX Dodgeball Tournament rules will be explained During the day Max team size of 4  

That sound awesome would we be useing rocks or something?

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Crusty said:

That sound awesome would we be useing rocks or something?

Rules will be explained during event.

• Like 1

If any staff member would like to assist IET with this please message me or SlimBone 

• Like 1

NEW EVENT ADDED: Skydiving with a twist rules will be explained during the event

• Like 1

NEW EVENT ADDED: Kill of the hill fight over cap zones winning faction wins a tank from there faction for free 

• Like 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.