I think task force radio would be a good thing to have on this server for a few reasons:

• when you knock people out they cant go telling people their location which ruins rp
  • communication with teammates is much easier
  • voice in direct chat is clearer due to coming in through teamspeak
  • Like 1

No one is going to download this mod, and no one will install it. It would just kill the pop even further. 

This has never been a proper RP server.

• Like 1

Increasing RP a little is good...but the bottom line is the concept of Taki Life was never meant to be anywhere near heavy roleplay. It's meant to be mainly for people to arse around and have fun. If you look at the way it is built to the very core, none of this is realistic at all. Increasing RP a little makes things more interesting, but push it too hard and the playerbase will drop massively as it's simply not what the majority of people will come here for.

2 hours ago, 0rbz said:

Increasing RP a little is good...but the bottom line is the concept of Taki Life was never meant to be anywhere near heavy roleplay. It's meant to be mainly for people to arse around and have fun. If you look at the way it is built to the very core, none of this is realistic at all. Increasing RP a little makes things more interesting, but push it too hard and the playerbase will drop massively as it's simply not what the majority of people will come here for.

See tho, i dont think this would be pushing it super hard because it would only add a little more rp

No one wants to download mods for a dead game anymore. They just want to be able to get on and play a server that has a few people, with needing mods there'll be no one on the server. I don't know what RP it could possibly add that isn't already really possible.

Edited by Roque

TFR would do nothing but kill the server man. Neat idea but maybe it'd work better if this server goes to Arma 3.

• Like 1

-1 for much of the same reasons allready stated. I don't think it would do all that much to improve RP and it would make it much harder for new players to get used to the server. Overall I believe that the cons would outweigh the pros.

• Like 1

-1 it will lower the player base a ton, I agree with Elijah there are more cons the pros.    

TFAR will be used for Arma 3 since that's already going to be a modded server. It's not being considered for Arma 2.

• Like 2

As Giovanni said, TFR will be required for Arma 3. It will not be considered for Arma 2.