Sign in to follow this  
Vinny

You gotta hear this

[In-Game Name] :  Vinny

[GUID] : 76561198347227275

[Ban information] : Staff Abuse

[What you can do better] : I wont staff abuse i wasnt even a staff so i guess the person who banned me shouldnt be mod because if he doesnt know the diffrence between abuse and diss then he shouldnt be there but yeah i guess i wont staff abuse 

• Dislike 1

I feel like i got clickbaited with a ban appeal lol 'you gotta hear this' figured you would atleast post a picture of your pet goldfish >:(

+1 Everyone deserves a second chance.....do we even +1 on ban appeals? 

2 minutes ago, CrazyAsian said:

@Vinny i'm not mad, i'm just disappointed  

Screenshot (3).png

im not letting random people see bubbles you creep

5 minutes ago, Abel said:

XD, did you abuse the poor staff 

apparently im really sad i did 

The reason you were banned was VDM and Staff Avoidance, you failed to join Teamspeak when I told you. I gave you plenty of time to join and you didn't.

When you did join TS You proceeded to swear and Call me a "Fucking moron". So I took away your talk power and still where "talking shit"

<14:10:11> "Vinn": you fucking banned me for no reason
<14:10:23> "Vinn": staff abuse
<14:10:30> "Vinn": can i speak to a higher up
<14:10:34> "Vinn": you dont know your shit
<14:10:40> "Vinn": i need a higher up
<14:10:53> "Vinn": you gonna get me a higherup or no
<14:11:12> "Vinn": there was nothing in the chat i didnt see anything
<14:11:14> "Vinn": i didnt vdm
<14:11:33> "Vinn": i went to rubies i was driving and and parked next to the feild and now he is calling vdm
<14:11:39> "Vinn": i didnt even see his playermodel
<14:11:45> "Vinn": YOU BANNED ME FOR NO REASON AND I LOST 2 MIL
<14:11:49> "Vinn": ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sure
<14:13:36> "Vinny": fuck it just ban me

I went to my higher up (Winters) and he Banned you for 14 days for Staff Abuse and VDM.

• Like 2

Hey Vinny, You got a 14 day ban for Staff Abuse and VDM, and given what I've seen Im going to suggest you wait for your ban to be over.

• Like 1

This will be the final response from staff regarding your ban appeal. 

As of right now your ban was justified and will not be lifted. 

You are banned on the TLX Arma 2 server as well as TS3, you may still use Discord or this website. 

Reasoning

1) You were originally banned for 3 days due to not coming on TS3 for a VDM case. You later came on TS3 after already being banned to appeal. 

2) When coming on TS3 to appeal your ban or talk about the issue, you were extremely toxic, immature, and disrespectful to the staff handling the case. You then disconnected as staff was talking. Your ban was extended to 14 days due to this. 

3) This ban appeal is horrible as you did not even include the correct or all of the information as required. 

You may re-appeal on February 25th (7 days)

Recommendation 

Re-appeal correctly, grow up, and take responsibility if you want to play on TLX so bad. 

This thread will be locked to prevent further responses. 

• Like 2