[In-Game Name]: Beerbongs and Bentleys

[GUID] : 76561198128568069 or a4d0636a4ffc589bff437ad75420a55f (Not sure which one is correct)

[Ban information]: Admin Ban | Jake Thompson | Money Duping | Perm

[Ban Justification]: Of course. I broke a rule of the server, a really important rule. 

[Reason for appeal]: I enjoy Arma 2. Especially Arma 2 TL. Being a member of TLX for a long time I was excited to come back on, but stupidly I did a mistake. One that cost me a lot, so I'm fully behind the ban that was carried out to me. 

[Improvement]:  I'm not one to do stupid things like breaking the rules, or in this case Duping. We all do stupid things, and out of pure curiosity as well as being blind sighted by the lust of getting money without having to have to work for it I broke a key rule from the server. To improve what I had done, I plan on being a model player on the server as well as on the forums. I don't want my mistakes to be what people judge me for, but instead, I want to be judged for what good things I do. And with a ban, I am incapable of doing so. As much as this may just seem like words, this means something to me. Using the time of my Ban to re-evaluate my mistakes, I came up with this paragraph as it is nothing but the truth. 

Thank You For Reading

I don't know where I stand on this one. The first issue which you admitted instantly to was giving money from one faction to another, however, when confronted, you first started out by saying you got the money from mining Diamonds.

Lying to staff about how you received the money wasn't the greatest idea. Had you been completely honest with us from the beginning, we could've definitely worked something out, so you wouldn't need to be perm banned.

I lied only by not mentioning the duping of money from Vehicle factory. Nothing more, nothing less. And I was under stress, I knew I (pardon me) fucked up when I got moved into the channel after going to pick up my money, as there were so many of you guys. I won't lie, I felt intimidated by the amount of judging people in the TS. So I didn't talk as much as I should have. 

2 minutes ago, Beerbongs & Bentleys said:

I lied only by not mentioning the duping of money from Vehicle factory. Nothing more, nothing less. And I was under stress, I knew I (pardon me) fucked up when I got moved into the channel after going to pick up my money, as there were so many of you guys. I won't lie, I felt intimidated by the amount of judging people in the TS. So I didn't talk as much as I should have. 

This is a problem that needs to be brought up to staff @Giovanni  @Comrade Potato In a support case there should only be 1-2 staff members rather than 8, this happened to me last week so much where I had to yell at them to get out! Its ridiculous! Now as of the ban appeal i think it should be lifted due to the fact he recognizes what he did wrong and wants to do good and make up for it. He's right, we all make mistakes, now i'm gonna ask u this. @JumpyWizard lets say that u did the same thing and got banned, u would ban appeal, u would have said practically the same excuses, we all do dumb stuff when under pressure. Hell I could even c gio mess up under pressure bc we're all human. This should be lifted and he needs to apologize over vc to u guys and u all need to apologize to him for the ridiculous amount of staff in one channel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Jacob said:

This is a problem that needs to be brought up to staff @Giovanni  @Comrade Potato In a support case there should only be 1-2 staff members rather than 8, this happened to me last week so much where I had to yell at them to get out! Its ridiculous! Now as of the ban appeal i think it should be lifted due to the fact he recognizes what he did wrong and wants to do good and make up for it. He's right, we all make mistakes, now i'm gonna ask u this. @JumpyWizard lets say that u did the same thing and got banned, u would ban appeal, u would have said practically the same excuses, we all do dumb stuff when under pressure. Hell I could even c gio mess up under pressure bc we're all human. This should be lifted and he needs to apologize over vc to u guys and u all need to apologize to him for the ridiculous amount of staff in one channel.

Jake and I were the people dealing with the issue. No one else was participating in it. If any, I might have pulled Slingshot in just because I needed a 2nd moderators opinion on it. That's it.

As far as I'm aware, it is even said in our staff protocols that we shouldn't be that many staff members in a channel

38 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

Jake and I were the people dealing with the issue. No one else was participating in it. If any, I might have pulled Slingshot in just because I needed a 2nd moderators opinion on it. That's it.

As far as I'm aware, it is even said in our staff protocols that we shouldn't be that many staff members in a channel

true, but it happens a lot!

• Like 1

This will be the final response from staff regarding your ban appeal.

Your ban was justified however it will be lifted. Please refrain from duping in the future as the consequences will increase in severity.

If you have any questions or issues with your ban please report to a support room on TS3. 

Topic is be locked to prevent further responses.