trb

steve bergum

[Player name] :  Steve bergum

[Date issue occured] : 17/04/2018

[Issue] : steve bergum kept pulling me over for no reason he said i was speeding when i was going under the speedlimit in 70 and 110 zones he also fined me and i told him muliple times that i was not going over the speed limit

[Evidence] : the only evidence i have is a witness but he didnt see much he was a cop and i told him that steve was was pulling me over and fining me for no reason witness was P.Kerry
Edited by trb

Make sure to provide screens or recording, when it happends so the admins have evidence against the accused player.

Copy the format from the link above ^, edit your post with it and fill it in.

i cant take people to ts because my mic does not work on my pc and ive tried others and they didnt work either

6 hours ago, trb said:

i cant take people to ts because my mic does not work on my pc and ive tried others and they didnt work either

If you don't have  a mic you can still type to the staff members in the support room on ts. You should not have any trouble going to a ts room to get help with your issues.

You can be pulled over for going under the speed limit as well. You are suppose to go the speed limit, not above or under. 

As of right now, I am closing this player report due to insufficient evidence. Even tho you don't have a microphone, staff will ALWAYS help you with the issue you are having if you join a help channel.