JumpyWizard

Vague rule set

Hello everyone

I suggest that the rules are looked at again and either re-written or added more to them. Either because some are vague and simply hard to understand what they really mean. Other things are simply not states in the rules anywhere, such like cops are required to have stun pistols equipped. Or that borders aren't to be abandoned with the gates activated, as no one can put them down again.

If the ruleset does indeed get rewritten, I think it will decrease the amount of misunderstanding of the rules and make the server more accessible.

I know it will take time to rewrite the ruleset, however, I and I hope other people reading this will happily both submit rules that need to be re-written and rules that simply needs to be added.

Wizard <3

The rules need to have more specific rules written so every player can find it out, not just the players that have figured it out over a time of playing.  +1

This issue is a double edged sword. The rules used to be much longer and complex, but people complained so we did a complete rewrite and made them shorter and easier to grasp.

I understand the concern, however some things don't need to be explicitly explained. Take your issue with cops requiring stun pistols as an example: not having them only puts that officer at a disadvantage since they aren't permitted to use lethal force unless certain requirements are met. We don't need to write a rule forcing them to have a stun weapon at all times.

Specific rule suggestions can be submitted and will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Giovanni said:

This issue is a double edged sword. The rules used to be much longer and complex, but people complained so we did a complete rewrite and made them shorter and easier to grasp.

I understand the concern, however some things don't need to be explicitly explained. Take your issue with cops requiring stun pistols as an example: not having them only puts that officer at a disadvantage since they aren't permitted to use lethal force unless certain requirements are met. We don't need to write a rule forcing them to have a stun weapon at all times.

Specific rule suggestions can be submitted and will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

I agree but, I have noticed that cops that dont have the stun pistol just shoot the suspect when they should stun them, they break the rule and no one cares. Its a problem, i agree with forcing the sd rounds a lot.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.