Sign in to follow this  
Spork

Buff drugs

Hello everyone,

Most people dont know me yet i recently started playing but i did notice at the moment drugs suck and cause of this alot of content is gone for civs, blufor and opfor. Cause its just not worth doing.

My suggestion was buff it up so it becomes a high risk high reward job.

It takes roughly 4x times longer to do 1 drug run compaired to diamonds and pays alot less.

If i remember correctly 1 kamaz pays out around 10M it takes about an hour (if alone) to fill it up drive it to a GA process and sell. In the same amount of time u can make around 17M with diamonds and for rubies 14M.

I think if drugs are buffed more people will do it, create conent for everyone cause blufor actually has to check GA's and Opfor has to check drug fields.

Ofcourse i like to hear other peoples suggestions and critics.

Also tonight ill have to double check my prices cause i made this while not behind my computer.

+1 I have noticed this as well and I agree that drugs should eather be buffed or resources should be nerfed. 

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.