Sign in to follow this  
Kenp

PMC clarification

I really think to become a PMC you need to take a test. When you having PMC robbing banks , mass killing Blufor, and so on, if becomes a really big problem. PMC are not to commit any crimes. PMC are only Bodyguards, Bounty Hunters, Hit-mans. PMC shouldnt be allowed to be hired by indies at all. 

Most PMC players do no know there role in this game, therefor i think PMC should have to take a small test on basic rules of a PMC.

PMC's may not commit a crime outside of a contract. If you notice a PMC member committing crimes, bring it to a staff member who will investigate weather or not they are under contract. They are also not allowed to target an entire faction, if they are mass killing Blufor, once again bring it to staff.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kenp said:

Yeah I know the rules mans this is why I'm saying they need to take a test. 

No need for a test for PMC. If people break a rule they get punished.

ok next time im online ill bring every pmc to a help room that is online cuz none of them knows there role!

• Dislike 5

I know man the rare ones do but we are to busy on blufor trying to do the GOOD cop thing!

7 hours ago, Unknown said:

PMC's may not commit a crime outside of a contract. If you notice a PMC member committing crimes, bring it to a staff member who will investigate weather or not they are under contract. They are also not allowed to target an entire faction, if they are mass killing Blufor, once again bring it to staff.

What is happening is that they only get or only accept jobs that involve robbing the bank or killing blufor. What they do is get contracts to 1. Kill two random blufor(the max allowed to be targeted) or 2. Keep cpr clear of all blufor for 5 mins( they do this to kill as many blufor as they can and this happened just yesterday) the PMC have been finding ways around the rules to kill as many blufor as they want and it is getting out of hand. I believe that some changes will need to be made in the rules for PMC to fix this problem.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Elijah said:

What is happening is that they only get or only accept jobs that involve robbing the bank or killing blufor. What they do is get contracts to 1. Kill two random blufor(the max allowed to be targeted) or 2. Keep cpr clear of all blufor for 5 mins( they do this to kill as many blufor as they can and this happened just yesterday) the PMC have been finding ways around the rules to kill as many blufor as they want and it is getting out of hand. I believe that some changes will need to be made in the rules for PMC to fix this problem.

The 2nd one is targeting the whole faction, which isnt allowed. That isnt a way around the rules.

PMC's can technically accept any contract they would like as long as it doesn't violate the rules. Robbing the bank and killing a few blufor isnt against the rules..If you think a PMC member is breaking the rules, go to staff.

PMC dont need a test, It's not hard to follow the very basic rule's we have in place. If someone hasn't read those rules and continues to break them, they wont be allowed to play as PMC. If you do come across someone who isnt following the rules, PMC or not, you should always bring it to a support room.
Don't come complaining on the forums that there are players who dont follow the rules when you dont take the steps to bring it to our attention.

• Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.