Sign in to follow this  
Fakie

friti

[Player name] : friti

[Date issue occured] : 3/26/18

[Issue] : I was doing my usual sitting by CPR, I see a civilian sneaking up with a gun(nothing wrong with that), then after this hatchback goes by and cop starts shooting at it he shoots the cop which I would think "Hey, the guy in the hatchback must be is gang member", I check the wanted list and the Gang's list, he isn't found in either, so I wait and see what he does next, I find him shooting at a random civilian driving by in a GAZ that has posed no threat to this guy, he is just sitting up in a building shooting everyone that passes, I admit after the guy in the GAZ passes I try to bait him into killing me to see if he actually is just randomly killing people, which he was.... I then ask him in side chat to comp me 200k for rdming me, he said nothing, I go to a help room and before a staff member could help me he logged. There should be no reason he is killing random civilians like this. 

I added in the comments of this video timestamps so you don't have to watch the whole thing.

[Evidence] : 
Edited by Fakie

He was RDMing a lot yesterday. When I got RDMed by him I took it to a staff room and when the staff tried to get him on TS he left the server so he got a temp ban. 

Edited by Elijah

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.