RobloxLord

Ban appeal - Robloxkiller

Hi! 

Ingame name: Robloxkiller

GUID or player id: 76561198204860797

I got banned for something i did not do yesterday.. 

The story: I was at the checkpoint in rasman fucking with Mr.M (the cop with 5IQ) I did not break any rules however i knew that the insurgents was sniping Rasman CP and Mr.M thinks that it is the best idea to climp the tower besides the CP and im climbing up with him.. So i am on the top of the small tower with no space to walk around with Mr.M, i wanted Mr.M to get shot by insurgents and i stod in the way so he then shot. I asume hes now mad at me but again, i did not break any rules. Later i saw Kaplan (PMC), hes not friendly to me cuz he rdm:d me later that day with an Black Hawk but i wanted to give him a conract so walked up to him besides a black SUV. Then a cop runs towards me so i look at him and in a split second he explodes and the cop was ofc Mr.M. Now who would belive that a "cop" would do such thing... When a Kaplan the Pmc takes me to support he has evidence of ""ME BLOWING UP MYSELF"" but i did not. I looked at the video and saw that the bomb spawns under Mr.M but nooooo admin rouge has to say that the bomb spawns where i look so fine i told him to do a test WITH me and he threatend me that he will increase my ban if i fail.. so i tell him to not do i but ofc he does it and lies that he was right cus its obvious that he does not want to admit that hes wrong and i got banned.... So i did a test on the server with sucide bomb and it turned out that the bomb spawn NEAR AND UNDER YOU!! Here is my evidence from the server 

so do the right thing and BAN Mr.M for ever cus hes a cop and rdms with a bomb. MY INGAME NAME IS ROBLOXKILLER

Hello RobloxKiller, thank you for filling out the appeal correctly.
Having reviewed all the footage available, the video that was used as proof to ban you initially, your own test video here and several test video's of my own, I am personally of the opinion that you are innocent of suicide bombing in this instance. Indeed the evidence clearly show's that it is Mr. M who set off the suicide bomb.

Here is my testing:

My findings here, coupled with years of experience suicide bombing on takistan life servers is that ALWAYS the bomb drops at the feet of the person who set off the bomb.
I welcome anyone to show me video evidence to the contrary.

Now we take a look at the video submitted that got RobloxKiller banned initially:

Taking our previous findings and experience, we can look at this video, slowed right down and see the bomb falls at the feet of our very own Mr. M.

I have heard the argument that RobloxKiller was "looking at Mr. M's feet which caused the bomb to spawn there!" That isnt the case, RobloxKiller's head is at the same angle as Mr. M's who as we can see from his rifle, is looking directly at the chest and above of RobloxKiller so we can take from this that RobloxKiller was indeed not looking at Mr.M's feet which wouldnt have changed anything anyway.

I see no reason why you should not be unbanned with immediate effect given the irrefutably available, and that Mr. M should be given a ban for lying to staff, FailRP as BLUFOR and using a suicide bomb without declaring terror.

Good luck with your appeal RobloxKiller.

thanks so fucking much, rogue did some "testing" aswell so was he lying? We don't know, im going to talk to him but thanks to all staff that is on my side and understands that im an innocent man! i always tell you the truth. I will use this to get Mr.M Banned cus he probably laughed hes ass when he saw me getting the ban

I wouldnt say Rogue was lying, rather was working on the idea that suicide bombs fall where you look and perhaps his preconceived opinion coloured the results of his own testing.

Roblox I just want to say I don't have a grudge against you or anything I don't know why you'd think I wasn't friendly to you. I made a mistake and I corrected that mistake.

I feel as the reporting party I have an obligation to respond to this.

King was brought into the room without knowing the full situation apart from choosing who suicide bombed out of 3 suspects. Which were: the Doctor, suv or the cop. He took a few minutes deciding before he chose the Doctor. I still think this is true as well. Roblox you're a pretty well-known troll and I personally would not be surprised if you're still trying to plead to a case that you caused just to waste more time.

When I pulled up to the checkpoint Roblox immediately started following me around even saying to wait a minute. He could say that he was just trying to contract me but I really feel like he was just trying to just stall me till his suicide bomb went off. 

Here's my opinion though if you go to 35 seconds Mr M the accused cop stands still for maybe a second and runs over to me and Roblox which in this time 5 seconds has almost passed we then blow up. So there is a possibility it was the Cop who blew us up.

Edited by Roque

Roblox, we are currently heavily investigating into your case and will be making a decision within the next hour.

Im not mad at you or yeah you wont belive me and even if you see me as a troll i do not break any rules and if mistakes happen that i learn from and comp those who need. I love Takistan life and when it died i got sad. So now when it is up, why should i fuck it up? 

This will be the final response from staff regarding your ban appeal. 

As of right now, your ban was unjustified and will be lifted.

Reasoning

1) You were reported by a player for RDM and had direct video evidence against you. From personal experiences of both Rogue and myself, we have had suicide vests go off and the bomb spawns a little bit in front of you where you are looking. However, as staff has conducted additional tests we have come to the conclusion that this is not always the case and that the bomb can spawn directly under the users character. 

2) Rogue and I gathered all of the evidence that was presented and went as far as to test how the suicide vests work ourselves. We brought in all parties involved and had everyone's side of the story as to what happened. At no time did you give any reason why it was not you who used the vest nor did you inform us of past issues between you and the accusing party and the actual perpetrator who caused all of this.  

As for what actually happened it was a very close case as to who used the vest. We spoke with Mr.M, Kaplan, and yourself about the issue and we went with what we had while gathering feedback from other staff members before making a decision. 

We do apologize for our role in your ban and will make sure this does not happen again. You will also receive in-game compensation for time lost due to the ban. 

Mr.M, in turn, will receive a ban. If you still feel like the staff handling the case did not do a good enough job, or have any other questions please use our staff complaint section on the website or come speak with us directly on TS3. 

This thread will be locked to prevent further responses. 

• Like 1