Roque

Global chat

Global chat  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Global chat

• Yeah, that's a good idea
    • No, I love crying on global chat

Global chat should be disabled. It's kind of annoying watching 3 different argue with each other on Global. This would hopefully give them an incentive to immediately go to a help room instead.

Edited by Roque

I feel like disabling global chat altogether just makes the server feel less lively and more.. inexpressive.

Perhaps dealing with the core issue - people using global to argue over their issues - would be a better solution.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

I feel like disabling global chat altogether just makes the server feel less lively and more.. inexpressive.

Perhaps dealing with the core issue - people using global to argue over their issues - would be a better solution.

Ye, I see where you coming from

• Like 1

Different sides talk over global all the time without being annoying.  Like Gio said, the problem is with the people that use global to argue instead of teamspeak.

• Like 1

i think global is just misused by alot of people but for others they use it as a good opportunity to role play such as an example.

*Anonymous Text/Tweet* If anyone would like to buy a t-34 please contact me Via PM. 

and so on so forth i think you'd understand at this point ^_^

• Like 1

I see both sides of this case. People do use global chat to bicker a lot...but like Nureha says it can be used for the good of the game play also.

We as criminal civs like to declare our takeover of checkpoints and things of that nature that we need everyone in the server to see. "Checkpoint Delta is under Motley Krew watch. Please state your intent to pass." for example :) 

So I think the good outweighs the bad here and global chat should be left in game, but we as a community can do better about pushing those individuals and issues to Teamspeak

• Like 1

Make it like a text message, you have to pay a certain amount everytime you want to type a message in Global Chat.

• Like 1

"No, I love crying on global chat"

if you put your opinions in the poll's options you honestly just deserve to be shot

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.