Elijah

Indep weapons

I play a lot of Opfor and In my opinion it is quite unfair for indeps not to keep their weapons when they die. What will happen is they buy weapons, drive 5 mins to cpa get 1 or 2 kills or instantly get killed before being able to even get out of their vehicle. because of this most indeps lose money faster then they make it and eventually stop playing as indep. This becomes a problem for Opfor because really, the best part of playing as opfor is fighting the indeps and if none of them have money to get weapons they cant fight us. If it is to OP for them to keep their weapons at least let them spawn in with some basic weapons like a stock AK or something similar. 

I am not sure about this. Yes, it is annoying losing your weapon every time you die, but I also don't want it to be too easy.

6 hours ago, Elijah said:

I play a lot of Opfor and In my opinion it is quite unfair for indeps not to keep their weapons when they die. What will happen is they buy weapons, drive 5 mins to cpa get 1 or 2 kills or instantly get killed before being able to even get out of their vehicle. because of this most indeps lose money faster then they make it and eventually stop playing as indep. This becomes a problem for Opfor because really, the best part of playing as opfor is fighting the indeps and if none of them have money to get weapons they cant fight us. If it is to OP for them to keep their weapons at least let them spawn in with some basic weapons like a stock AK or something similar. 

I think the reason these indies die often more than others is that they don't bother going other routes. They all follow the same route hoping for some reason that CPA or CPB will be unmanned. But I do think that Indies should possible spawn with a Saiga-12 or an Enfield - a gun that 1 shots but is still pretty shit.

+1 I take different routes. Sadly that doesn’t always save you from the glorious mi24s. A lot of the time they’re too high up to hear and next thing you know you have a missile dropped on your head. Let me keep my igla after I die haha

-1 Would make playing indep too easy. I myself play a fair share of indie and I have no problem with losing everything when I die. Another reason is that it will be very overpowered for supporter players. Imagine only having to buy the AS50 or AA12 once, and not everytime you die

• Like 1

-1 an idea would be to give indy more ways to leave and have a no fly zone for about 2k to give them a fighting chance as i have seen opfor camp indy base with a  heli to where indy have no man weapons to disable or destroy such vehicles

14 minutes ago, Mr. EyeBrows said:

indy have no man weapons to disable or destroy such vehicles

try a PKM or RPK

works like magic

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.